• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

"Elite" - What a joke...

DeletedUser4709

Poor viking getting backstabbed while he already is playing alone :(

DeletedUser4731

Anyone (A) with more than 1 one ally (B, C, ...) is hard trust, since at some point there will arise conflict between those allies (B >< C >< ...) and then choices have to be made by the common ally (A) (i.e. do nothing or betray one).

Of course you can form a grand alliance (A, B and C are allied with one an another), but those are hard to control and have all noses point in the same direction. Communication is the weakness of these and more often than not the cause of a break up (the lack of).
NAP's at least are honest about the possibility of future conflict.

And any tribe massing allies left and right from day one sure isn't to be trusted.

umm can you please use more easy words for us simple people to understand :p

Viking being nobled?! unaceptable!

DeletedUser4740

umm can you please use more easy words for us simple people to understand :p

Viking being nobled?! unaceptable!
It was pretty easy, but I will say it in even littler baby steps. Lets say you have a Ally with Lit and F, which you probably have :rolleyes:. However Lit and F are in war, which is probably truuee...:eek: You as individual/tribe are most of the times required to choose which side. As both will ask your help for support. And why support both sides? That' s impossible. You get it? ;)

DeletedUser4731

It was pretty easy, but I will say it in even littler baby steps. Lets say you have a Ally with Lit and F, which you probably have :rolleyes:. However Lit and F are in war, which is probably truuee...:eek: You as individual/tribe are most of the times required to choose which side. As both will ask your help for support. And why support both sides? That' s impossible. You get it? ;)

First off i love your motherly or fatherly attitude

secondly i would rather die than have ally with Lit, F we can debate they have some nice people there.

thirdly who says i can't play double sides as long as they never find out :D

it's like selling weapons, it's just good business to sell to both sides,

DeletedUser4721

downside to that,, one day they will find out and you'll be scre...uuhm well you wont be happy.

DeletedUser4740

First off i love your motherly or fatherly attitude

secondly i would rather die than have ally with Lit, F we can debate they have some nice people there.

thirdly who says i can't play double sides as long as they never find out :D

it's like selling weapons, it's just good business to sell to both sides,

Ohh Thank you very much my little boy! (or girl) You'll make me proud one day!;)
And don't die! the world just started! As we say in the Netherlands,, "We zullen je missen als een boer met kiespijn" basically means we can't live without you, sorta...

And that is also possible, but if you get caught.... You lose them both.. And as a Father I told you not to betray your friends! Did I not!?

DeletedUser4731

downside to that,, one day they will find out and you'll be scre...uuhm well you wont be happy.

welcome to eve online...erm..tribal wars 2 xD

let me tell you a story, it began 9 years ago. A flying merchant was going from A to B to get a very important item then give it to person C. Suddently out of nowhere he was ambush by pirates, these scums were part of a massive major organisation and they wanted his goods, they struck fast and stole his ship, his items, his money everything, this person totally rage quit, tbh a week later he returned(with a new account) he became a fighter instead, he made a plan he would ''infiltrate'' the corporation that ambushed him and he did, he saved one of their own merchant, turns out this was the daugher of the ''leader'' of this corporation and he was very grateful when he and his protection detail arrived, the fighter got a spot in the corporation and he quickly rise in ranks due to some fishy tricks(playing both sides) he sabotaged operations that was worth sabotaging, cheap losses that should have been easy money so commanders were fired and one day the figther became the 1th commander with nice given positions and unlimited access to their entire BANK and ship bay.

that one night he struck... he transferred all game money to himself(7k) and all ships were either transferred to his own account or given away to other players he had struck a deal with.

such a mighty organisation, broke...a month after dead.

the end :D

Ohh Thank you very much my little boy! (or girl) You'll make me proud one day!;)
And don't die! the world just started! As we say in the Netherlands,, "We zullen je missen als een boer met kiespijn" basically means we can't live without you, sorta...

And that is also possible, but if you get caught.... You lose them both.. And as a Father I told you not to betray your friends! Did I not!?

eum well....perhaps i dont lose one of them if i offer some piece of crucial information? :D

DeletedUser4740

eum well....perhaps i dont lose one of them if i offer some piece of crucial information? :D

Bet you earn some good information every day no?

For those that did not get it, diem means day in Latin.. Ya figured that out quite quickly.

DeletedUser4698

Why should we probably have an ally with those noob tribes...

DeletedUser4731

Was not talking about VOC, but about Diem ;)

why would i ally with them? what can they offer me except backstabbing????

lets see... I got a high paying job, I got a house, I got a car(a volvo just 2 months old, full paid by company thx very much) I got a sister(to spoil very important, wlel done parents) i got a girlfriend whom got an incredible cute little sister(spoil aswell) just to make it clear i dont two time... I got a full year paid gym ticket with swimming included.... my life is perfect there is nothing they can offer me ^^

i dont do ally with a tribe with perhaps 60% not even have 2/3 in the damn robbery achievements. it's a disgrace! it's a disgrace to the game, to the community, to the gameplay, to the name...it's even a disgrace to all mass recruit players!
it's a disgrace

I also do not noble villages without level 15 barrack, due to them probably not even have LC/MA after playing a realm for a week i wont noble their villages. I WILL CATA THEM TO 26 POINTS.

did i forget to mention ive had to much coffee today-.-

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4740

They could offer you... Uh... Their cities? =D Interning might also allow allies to eat them up? Or am I wrong?

DeletedUser4731

They could offer you... Uh... Their cities? =D Interning might also allow allies to eat them up? Or am I wrong?

read my edited post try again pff :D

and no 99.99% of all MRT tribes are often lead by players with a big ego, that want to spread his seed to each and everyone, that want to be noticed as a person, this person usually have attention problems( like me ) due to his or her massive strong ego they do not want to SHARE their villages. one typical strategy they often use

they ally with tribe a and b, tribe a and b start fight each other and both tribes want to enter certain provinces to fight each other but the MRT tribe say no to one of them so say tribe A is not allowed to enter province B so basically tribe A lose slowly gg rekt kek rest in pepperonis. try A is very mad and start fight both tribe B and mrt.
(this has actually happend, frankster is famous for using this kind of strategy)

DeletedUser4740

Ah saw you farmed 1Mil! Nice Nice Nice.. Not many have got that yet. :)

DeletedUser4731

Ah saw you farmed 1Mil! Nice Nice Nice.. Not many have got that yet. :)

im good boi ofc i got 1M plundered, only good people got it, the rest we can debate wether they need to be grounded until they reach the 1M. it is obviously a disgrace for veterans that have proclaimed they have played tribal wars for many years and still unable to reach 1M after 1-2 weeks, it's sad indeed. sad state of their gameplay.

this trolling is fun.

inb4 i noble a barb and everyone troll me ^^

DeletedUser4740

Haha, This world had a lot of farmers, especially arround the center, if you jumped later by like 1 or 2 days your loot would increase pretty much a hella lot.. That's what gave you probably quite a boost as you did not struggle as much as those early joiners, as there were barely ever farmwaves higher than 10 resources out of barbarians. But ya... I have to admit... By now you should have farmed way over 1Mil... ;) And some did luckily!

DeletedUser4731

Haha, This world had a lot of farmers, especially arround the center, if you jumped later by like 1 or 2 days your loot would increase pretty much a hella lot.. That's what gave you probably quite a boost as you did not struggle as much as those early joiners, as there were barely ever farmwaves higher than 10 resources out of barbarians. But ya... I have to admit... By now you should have farmed way over 1Mil... ;) And some did luckily!

well.. joining early on is not smart if i wanted to grow as slow as tw1 i would play tw1 but i want LC day 1 and i want rams day 2 and nobles day 4 so i join lil bit later for those juicy juicy resources :D

DeletedUser4740

True.. That you have right, so give those some slack, hence why they did not get the 1Mil yet.