• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Educated Recruitment

• Thread starter DeletedUser3148
  • Start date

DeletedUser3148

Hello Everyone!
Educated (TFR) is looking for experienced players from all walks of the earth. We're a group of Americans who are well aware of the US servers decline in population, and wish to enjoy the game a bit longer with a thriving population.
Our goal is to not only win, but have fun doing so. We will not be hugging it out, and we will not MRT. Our members will be maxed at 80. We wish to enjoy this game with other countries on this large International server.
If you are interested in recruitment, Feel free to drop a message in my inbox.

DeletedUser1914

can one of the most hated players join?
I am hated by many i believe.

DeletedUser3148

Put in an App. We look at experience. I am hated on the US servers due to the amount of players I've rimmed.
We go by the name of American Made.

DeletedUser4765

we will not MRT.... hahahaha what a good joke, you took inside of your tribe ,tribe nr.3,tribe nr.4 and you was tribe nr.1 . and fight the second place...the ntire map against 1 tribe

DeletedUser3439

Woah, I feel kind of robbed here. TFR was a US9 tribe that had one of the best players I have ever seen. That name is a tribe name that should be credited to me and Moose Wagon of US9, a bunch of fool's who had the tribe pulled out from under us. It was a combo of old blood and new blood and was destroyed by inactivity, traitors, and barb munching defence walls, courtesy of TFox''s tribe. Glad to see you TFox. That name should've stayed dead.

DeletedUser4605

we will not MRT.... hahahaha what a good joke, you took inside of your tribe ,tribe nr.3,tribe nr.4 and you was tribe nr.1 . and fight the second place...the ntire map against 1 tribe

go to sleep again brother, wake up this time after the world is finished and recruit some players to noble inactives. i am telling you people are coming to get you.