Closed Easter Egg Hunt

Discussion in 'Completed Competitions' started by Ghost Girl, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Ghost Girl

Ghost Girl
    Staff Member

Easter.jpg

Ready for something EGG-citing?

We have hidden 5 golden Easter Eggs like you see in the picture above within the forum. Your mission if you choose to accept it - is to find the eggs and in a post below share where the 5 eggs were found.

Please do this in this format:

Under each number describe where you found the egg (post title, section, comment...) so we are certain you were in the right place.

We will choose randomly 5 players that have the correct answer to all 5 to receive 300 crowns each!!!

Happy Hunting!

This contest will end on April 15th. Winners will be announced on April 16th and crowns awarded into the winners accounts on this server.

2. SYPHAX

SYPHAX Mounted Archer

1. Top 2 Maps !! , Alhambra (EN27) - THE REALMS , my genius barbs vs players map

2. Zipser Burg (EN26) Competition , Zipser Burg (EN26) - THE REALMS , en26 competition thread

3. Share a "FUN FACT" about Yourself. , To the Tavern: "The Jesters Delight" - THE TOWN SQUARE , i have no idea how to describe this

4. Meet Me , Meet the Tribal Wars 2 Team - THE TOWN SQUARE , slydawgg introduction

5. Co-Op Guidelines , FAQ / Questions - THE CASTLE GROUNDS , the long-awaited written Coop rules

3. Xellos.

Xellos. Spearman