• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

e42/New world

• Thread starter DeletedUser4629
  • Start date

DeletedUser4629

When is the new world going to be released?What is the assumed release date?Would it be in Jan(this month) or Feb?
What would be the world type?Victory points or Domination?

DeletedUser4629

Lol...I cant be bothered going through other threads before posting.Thanks for the link :)

DeletedUser430

When is the new world going to be released?What is the assumed release date?Would it be in Jan(this month) or Feb?
What would be the world type?Victory points or Domination?
We hope to announce a new world very soon. As many requested I will ask for Domination world as well.

DeletedUser2369

thanks coolnite.
are you able to tell us how soon "very soon" is? as in will it be starting in days, weeks or months? i know you may not know yourself, but figured i may as well try.
As tomorrow marks 6 weeks from when en41 opened, im hoping its going to be days.

DeletedUser430

January 15, 2019 is the current start date for the world. As requested I have ensured world is Domination. If the community would like more I'll be happy to make sure next few are domination. Please let me know.

DeletedUser4944

January 15, 2019 is the current start date for the world. As requested I have ensured world is Domination. If the community would like more I'll be happy to make sure next few are domination. Please let me know.
Does next few mean first lets say 3 worlds will be domination? Or will their be some VP in between them? Is it 1 VP then 1 dom and then 1 VP again and so on? Is their some sort of guideline so we know which world will be dom and which will be VP.

I'm sorry for all these question, but knowing this might help preventing a misunderstanding like the one that happend on en41.

DeletedUser2369

going through the old worlds there is no rule, or if there is its along the lines of 3 of one followed by 3 of the other, which is no good, as by the time the last domination world is "decided" - as in there is no point restarting - there are only VP worlds left to join, and you have to wait a month or two for the next domination.
Frankly @Coolnite7 I refuse to play VP (i know i told you i was refusing to play any world, and if someone sets up a game even a little better than tw - which wont take much - i wont, untill then inno has me by the gonads). Several other players I know only play VP because there is no alternative when they start, not because they like it. Im yet to encounter someone who actually prefers VP.

DeletedUser486

I was told on US that it is VP:Dom 2:1.

Personally, whilst domination has its flaws, I believe that the current VP system has no place in this game.

DeletedUser430

Does next few mean first lets say 3 worlds will be domination? Or will their be some VP in between them? Is it 1 VP then 1 dom and then 1 VP again and so on? Is their some sort of guideline so we know which world will be dom and which will be VP.

I'm sorry for all these question, but knowing this might help preventing a misunderstanding like the one that happend on en41.
I'll let you guys make that decision and I'll then base it off what you guys want. With VP also instead of 2000 VP to win if you guys feel that a higher VP like 3000 is better I'll also be willing to do that.

If Domination is what the community likes best then next few worlds I have no problem with that or we can do something like 5 domination worlds to 1 VP if you feel that works best. I'm all ears.

Please feel free to use the created POLL to vote for which type of world you enjoy within the link.

DeletedUser430

going through the old worlds there is no rule, or if there is its along the lines of 3 of one followed by 3 of the other, which is no good, as by the time the last domination world is "decided" - as in there is no point restarting - there are only VP worlds left to join, and you have to wait a month or two for the next domination.
Frankly @Coolnite7 I refuse to play VP (i know i told you i was refusing to play any world, and if someone sets up a game even a little better than tw - which wont take much - i wont, untill then inno has me by the gonads). Several other players I know only play VP because there is no alternative when they start, not because they like it. Im yet to encounter someone who actually prefers VP.
Thank you for sharing this and it actually helps. If players (you guys & gals) enjoy/request domination worlds over VP worlds then going forward I'll be happy going forward to do something like every 4 or 5 Domination worlds then 1 VP world.

DeletedUser430

I was told on US that it is VP:Dom 2:1.

Personally, whilst domination has its flaws, I believe that the current VP system has no place in this game.
There's a memo :eek: for how many? J/K no I'll let the community decide going forward.

DeletedUser486

That is what I was told, because we were all shocked at 41 being VP when we were kinda expecting dom.
In truth all of us were rubbing our eyes at the start of 41 because, and I swear I saw it too, we thought it was declared in the Welcome to EN41 thread as Dom.

DeletedUser430

That is what I was told, because we were all shocked at 41 being VP when we were kinda expecting dom.
In truth all of us were rubbing our eyes at the start of 41 because, and I swear I saw it too, we thought it was declared in the Welcome to EN41 thread as Dom.
Yes you all were correct to believe that I put EN41 as Domination world (that was my fault) but going forward if you guys vote domination then that's what it will be :)