• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Dupe/glitch/bug whatever you want to call it.

It would seem this dupe is completely fine to use after contacting numerous times it keeps being avoided @captc.

My question to InnoGames is for players using in game purchases and didn't know about the glitch and still making purchases now even on the new world just opened what's your protection towards them?

You InnoGames think this is ok if they don't know about it then it's fine just keep taking the money.

Your answer to anyone that's made purchases or questions it is if you have used the crowns it's non refundable only players made purchases and not used there crowns can be refunded only if it's within the 14days.

Many making these payments for crowns use them straight away and you know this as they want that advantage there is no advantage in paying for crowns if its possible to glitch/dupe on everything.

Has anyone else in the community actually had successful refund on used crowns?

Think it's time many start spreading the word on new worlds to those still paying.

Anyone else in the community actually had a a reply about the glitch?

cultist

Banned
It would seem this dupe is completely fine to use after contacting numerous times it keeps being avoided @captc.

My question to InnoGames is for players using in game purchases and didn't know about the glitch and still making purchases now even on the new world just opened what's your protection towards them?

You InnoGames think this is ok if they don't know about it then it's fine just keep taking the money.

Your answer to anyone that's made purchases or questions it is if you have used the crowns it's non refundable only players made purchases and not used there crowns can be refunded only if it's within the 14days.

Many making these payments for crowns use them straight away and you know this as they want that advantage there is no advantage in paying for crowns if its possible to glitch/dupe on everything.

Has anyone else in the community actually had successful refund on used crowns?

Think it's time many start spreading the word on new worlds to those still paying.

Anyone else in the community actually had a a reply about the glitch?
didnt get a reply about the glitch but i did get a full refund of all crowns i spent on the game since december
doesnt pay me back for all the time i spent on the game and farming non stop not using any glitches or bugs or scripts but it's whatever

Hurtllocker

Banned
I genuinely think they are just letting the game die now.

The fix for this glitch is simple we've had multiple programmer's and coders even offer to help.

Inno don't care

Last edited by a staff member:
didnt get a reply about the glitch but i did get a full refund of all crowns i spent on the game since december
doesnt pay me back for all the time i spent on the game and farming non stop not using any glitches or bugs or scripts but it's whatever
Good to know cultist appreciated.

cultist

Banned
i think they have given up on the game
hence the gwen events every 2nd week
they want to rinse and for lack of a better word, scam people of their money
let's say and this is a generous number, 10% appeal fees (the number is much lower but let's go with this) and let's say 8% of them are successful, that is still 92% of people they have fleeced

Hurtllocker

Banned
i think they have given up on the game and legit dont give a fuck
hence the gwen events every 2nd week
they want to rinse and for lack of a better word, scam people of their money
let's say and this is a generous number, 10% appeal fees (the number is much lower but let's go with this) and let's say 8% of them are successful, that is still 92% of people they have fleeced

I think a vast amount of people sign up and don't even know the forums are here so this info gets lost.

This is an old strategy that I think everyone should use. Rather that then give Inno money

cultist

Banned
I think a vast amount of people sign up and don't even know the forums are here so this info gets lost.

This is an old strategy that I think everyone should use. Rather that then give Inno money
this is absolutely true
it is the same 50 people on the forums. and 50 is being generous. so most people dont even know about all the nonsense that goes on./ so inno profits off of the majority that are clueless and it is profitable for them still, to just pay back the 50 or so that make a noise

This is how broken the game is.

Step 1 - Make 100 alt accounts buy MoL deals on each account Mol many villages

Step 2 - Crown tribe level for unity using Alts

Step 3 - Charge back alts within 14days

Step 4 - Full refund

Step 5 - Repeat
shows the only way you can "win" or "have skills" is to abuse the game and P2W. can't believe you guys actually go through that much trouble for a free web browser game though to be honest. (here comes the response "what world have you won" comment). you know you just admitted to fraud on their company website which isn't very bright of you. but hey dummies will be dummies.

Hurtllocker

Banned
shows the only way you can "win" or "have skills" is to abuse the game and P2W. can't believe you guys actually go through that much trouble for a free web browser game though to be honest. (here comes the response "what world have you won" comment). you know you just admitted to fraud on their company website which isn't very bright of you. but hey dummies will be dummies.

Listen...Your from Texas and it might be difficult for you comprehend these things seeing as you've got the brain capacity of a ducking donkey but this isn't fraud it's EU consumer law.

Everyone is entitled to a 14 day refund.

Anyone who spends money on this willingly needs help.

Crowning is only beneficial early game until you reach X amount of villages then crowning becomes redundant fairly quick.

You can't buy the very simple game mechanics that you clearly struggle grasping still because your so focused on others.

Listen...Your from Texas and it might be difficult for you comprehend these things seeing as you've got the brain capacity of a fucking donkey but this isn't fraud it's EU consumer law.

Everyone is entitled to a 14 day refund.

Anyone who spends money on this willingly needs help.

Crowning is only beneficial early game until you reach X amount of villages then crowning becomes redundant fairly quick.

You can't buy the very simple game mechanics that you clearly struggle grasping still because your so focused on others.
P2W GODS!!!!