• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Duel to Death

• Thread starter DeletedUser3001
  • Start date

DeletedUser2084

i personally was looking for you on EN15 seph as i enjoy a good fight and my loyalty is to my bad so if we joined en21 you can be sure ill be head hunting for you. Good Luck :)

Haha, I personally love a good fight too. Just not when it's so pathetically one sided. Hopefully we can have some fun on EN21. :D

DeletedUser1423

Hey everyone....I was not going to play this game anymore...but this dang thing sucks you back in...I just joined world 20...don't know if I want to be the leader again but might entertain it..if anyone wants to do it with me or form a tribe...message me....

they closed our previous world before i really organized anything since i went on vacation...so don't think i could pull off the challenge bunny...sorry....that would have been fun...loved to have a bunch of good players going at it...but oh well....here is another option...

thanks
My Bad

DeletedUser2616

Well we'll have our own duel then, with blackjack! and hookers!

DeletedUser2616

nah, it seems like it will be 23. The skype chat only has about 8 people regularly talking and a few have popped in to say 21 is too soon.

I might just join whatever world is the newest in mid november, if the premade is there i'll join them. If not i'll start fresh again :p