• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Duel to Death

• Thread starter DeletedUser3001
  • Start date

DeletedUser2084

You all sux.
I am the greatest player that has ever been. I manipulate world leaders like a god.
I have the stats to prove it. But I can't right now because my mum says it is my bed time.

Better not lose to P&D. Only tribe I hate more than ADD:)

DeletedUser3087

You all sux.
I am the greatest player that has ever been. I manipulate world leaders like a god.
I have the stats to prove it. But I can't right now because my mum says it is my bed time.
Hey man I think you are forgetting someone :p So guess this will be quiet the world/realm or whatever to be on. Can't wait to see what develops

DeletedUser3001

You all sux.

Liar liar pants on fire. I have this magic card right here which says I am the bestest player of all time! Also I bet my father can beat your father! My father is a ninja cowboy samurai kung fu special forces sniper astronaut!!

DeletedUser3201

So by trying to discuss events that have happened I am bitter? Only ADD is allowed to have their side of the story? Please crawl back to wherever you came from. You lack any form or logic and you don't bring anything to the table. See you En21 where I'll crush you with my eyes closed. Buhbye.

I see you have difficulty with comprehension. I am from EN 15, ranked 6th and soon 1st in BP. ;)
And you, who are you? Oh yes you quit at the first sign of defeat. Real elite we have here!!

No doubt you will start well in EN21, what with all those crowns you use. Truth is this game does not require much skill to excel...it's not rocket science. Only time (and crowns in your case) but the difference between you and most players is that the majority don't whine about losing, like 5 months later. Cya pro :rolleyes:

DeletedUser2084

I see you have difficulty with comprehension. I am from EN 15, ranked 6th and soon 1st in BP. ;)
And you, who are you? Oh yes you quit at the first sign of defeat. Real elite we have here!!

No doubt you will start well in EN21, what with all those crowns you use. Truth is this game does not require much skill to excel...it's not rocket science. Only time (and crowns in your case) but the difference between you and most players is that the majority don't whine about losing, like 5 months later. Cya pro :rolleyes:

Boasting about stats on a world that died 90 days in. Oh you're defs one of TW2's best players!!

DeletedUser3201

just bringing some stats.

honestly for me they mean nothing, it only means i spent TOO MUCH TIME on the game, although ofcourse it was fun and met a few gd ppl on the way.

but what's worse? boasting about winning or whining like a little bitch for losing, all this time after lmao. but seriously read michael t's post a few pages back and you will learn a few things. ok this has dragged on too much . bye babe :p

DeletedUser486

Boasting about stats on a world that died 90 days in. Oh you're defs one of TW2's best players!!
Rofl it's like boasting he found the most pennies on the ground at the park, at 3 in the morning, with no one else around looking for pennies.

DeletedUser2084

just bringing some stats.

honestly for me they mean nothing, it only means i spent TOO MUCH TIME on the game, although ofcourse it was fun and met a few gd ppl on the way.

but what's worse? boasting about winning or whining like a little bitch for losing, all this time after lmao. but seriously read michael t's post a few pages back and you will learn a few things. ok this has dragged on too much . bye babe :p

But what's worse? Boasting about being 'almost 1st in BP' when the world is 90% dead aside from the few active (few as in 30? players?) or about actually 'winning' a server. Unlike you, most of the people in this thread have ALREADY won a world - and yes that includes me who came first in BP and points.

Anyways. Let's see how long you last on a server that isn't afk played by 30 people. Bye. :p

DeletedUser3201

i already told you which is worse and you are proving it with every post. you talk about boasting and then go directly on to boast lmao and pulling numbers out of your ass does not make them accurate..

hey look, just because your giant ego was forced out from this world at an early stage, does not mean the world didn't go on to have its fair share of action. 1 tribe against all others. ofcourse the odds were always stacked in ADD's favour. BOOHOO. :(

you write 'ALREADY' in caps, as if it actually means something lol. this was my first time playing tw and yes we won no matter how much it irks you. the main reason ppl win this game is because they invest too much time (or/and money) into it, so really it's nothing to be proud about, you need a reality check lol...it's a game in which you lost, get over it.

p.s i'm sorry for dragging on this nonsense but seph needed a reality check o_O

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2084

i already told you which is worse and you are proving it with every post. you talk about boasting and then go directly on to boast lmao and pulling numbers out of your ass does not make them accurate..

hey look, just because your giant ego was forced out from this world at an early stage, does not mean the world didn't go on to have its fair share of action. 1 tribe against all others. ofcourse the odds were always stacked in ADD's favour. BOOHOO. :(

you write 'ALREADY' in caps, as if it actually means something lol. this was my first time playing tw and yes we won no matter how much it irks you. the main reason ppl win this game is because they invest too much time (or/and money) into it, so really it's nothing to be proud about, you need a reality check lol...it's a game in which you lost, get over it.

I think it's time for you to click on "log off" button. You're getting way too worked up and starting to take personal shots/get offensive. Bit sad but nothing new. As I said, see you En21 and please stop replying, it's getting sad.

DeletedUser3201

worked up lol just speaking mind whilst remaining civil and true.
'please stop replying' it's like you think you own the game and now the forum too lmao.
ok since you are a woman have the last word. i'm out (drops mic) :D

DeletedUser3201

oh look another cheerleader. ok it was a bad joke but still, pot well and truly stirred for the future duel :p

DeletedUser2084

As you like to stick to the non-relevant things, I'm sorry, i'll rephrase "It's not an Actual Win...."
I think it's the general consensus for players not playing in En15 that the win you'll gain from En15 is a hollow victory. You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone not in ADD agree with your opinions.

DeletedUser1891

Sure, you can measure a Win on different levels, the point is we weren't fighting ghosts all this time, we had an opposition, not a though one, but still, there are easy Wins, there are Hard wins, at the End of the day those who didn't want a Challenge/Hard Win left this Server and went to a new one (and with the new Relo system), now sitting and crying about how easy it was to ADD, you should've stayed and fight, but instead you left (i'm talking about your tribe in general), so you can only blame yourself.
And for those who didn't even play this world, well, your opinion matters like a haircut to a bald person.

Edit: bald, not bold :p

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2084

Sure, you can measure a Win on different levels, the point is we weren't fighting ghosts all this time, we had an opposition, not a though one, but still, there are easy Wins, there are Hard wins, at the End of the day those who didn't want a Challenge/Hard Win left this Server and went to a new one (and with the new Relo system), now sitting and crying about how easy it was to ADD, you should've stayed and fight, but instead you left (i'm talking about your tribe in general), so you can only blame yourself.
And for those who didn't even play this world, well, your opinion matters like a haircut to a bald person.

Edit: bald, not bold :p

I actually don't get how you keep telling us that we should of stayed and fought to win. There was no chance of victory. As I keep saying, you guys merged for victory and that's fine and dandy. But ~20-30 (max) semi-active to active players are not going to win against ~400+ (obviously a lot less now). It would of been inevitable for us to lose. You guys had a few good players but at the end of the day, there's simply no point in us sticking around.

I can simply flip it around and ask you why you wanted to merge so bad to attain an easy victory. Why couldn't SUR/OWN or whatever tribe you ran slog it through the trenches to attain a challenging/hard victory? :p