• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Duel to Death

• Thread starter DeletedUser3001
  • Start date

DeletedUser1323

That is the value of having many friends on many worlds Seph, which you often lose sight of. Yon and nasily quit, they messaged me that you were a large portion of the issue with diplomacy. Both of them did not want to do the deal with HON/TIT at least that is what the put in the message to me, which I urged you not to do, you failed to heed my advice and thus the world dissolved into the state that it did.
Why would we need to do coordinated ops when just bashing your tribe like noobs killed you just fine... there is no need to dress fancy when going to a McDonald's. As we stated before this is a numbers game. I know many players and just happen to have work diplomacy in a favorable fashion. Like I stated before Seph, I was going along with you UNTIL you decided to attack OWN. That was the final nail in the coffin as far as I was concerned. How was I supposed to know that I would have nearly 1000 players during that period want into SUR so they could make to the final cut, even our buddy Moronin contacted me.
You cannot get over the fact had you gone along with me this could be a different script. I did not know but a handful of players in ADD before the alliance to take out SETO. The ones I did know made sure to tell the leaders of ADD that I was the real deal. They turned out to be great players and committed to take out the enemy.

DeletedUser2616

Bring all these friends to en21 then, make it a bloodbath

DeletedUser2084

That is the value of having many friends on many worlds Seph, which you often lose sight of. Yon and nasily quit, they messaged me that you were a large portion of the issue with diplomacy. Both of them did not want to do the deal with HON/TIT at least that is what the put in the message to me, which I urged you not to do, you failed to heed my advice and thus the world dissolved into the state that it did.
Why would we need to do coordinated ops when just bashing your tribe like noobs killed you just fine... there is no need to dress fancy when going to a McDonald's. As we stated before this is a numbers game. I know many players and just happen to have work diplomacy in a favorable fashion. Like I stated before Seph, I was going along with you UNTIL you decided to attack OWN. That was the final nail in the coffin as far as I was concerned. How was I supposed to know that I would have nearly 1000 players during that period want into SUR so they could make to the final cut, even our buddy Moronin contacted me.
You cannot get over the fact had you gone along with me this could be a different script. I did not know but a handful of players in ADD before the alliance to take out SETO. The ones I did know made sure to tell the leaders of ADD that I was the real deal. They turned out to be great players and committed to take out the enemy.

You most likely have more friends than I do, I won't dispute that, but let's see which of us has the set of friends that are better skilled at playing the game ;).

Players in EMR were quitting due to how Yon was running the tribe. That's when I stepped in and took over everything. Sure, I can agree that's also when relations with SUR/ADD started going downhill but that's because I wasn't willing to bend over backwards to do whatever you both wanted like Yon did. I'm sure me giving him a stern talking too was definitely part of the reason he quit but if it wasn't for you guys trying to walk over us then none of this wouldn't have happened ;).
Fairly sure nasily never quit because of me, but feel free to throw that in there to make me look bad.

Both of them did not want to do the deal with HON/TIT at least that is what the put in the message to me, which I urged you not to do, you failed to heed my advice and thus the world dissolved into the state that it did.

And that's where I know you're lying ;). Both Yon/Nasily were huge advocates for taking over the HON/TIT tribe for the tribe levels. As I've said a million times over (which you all seem to ignore constantly), both ADD/SUR poached many members whilst we were organizing the take over. In the end we only had 8 or so of the original 20 members that were supposed to stay. So again, when you talk about the HON/TIT takeover, you're just sprouting BS because we got the short end of the stick BY FAR.

Why would we need to do coordinated ops when just bashing your tribe like noobs killed you just fine... there is no need to dress fancy when going to a McDonald's. As we stated before this is a numbers game. I know many players and just happen to have work diplomacy in a favorable fashion.

Yeah sure makes sense. http://www.tribalhugs.net/ see you there.

Like I stated before Seph, I was going along with you UNTIL you decided to attack OWN. That was the final nail in the coffin as far as I was concerned.

Firstly, we never attacked OWN. We had plans to attack the rim tribe (IMP or w.e it was idk) and told you about it. One week later and IMP merges with OWN. We were like wtf and you simply said "Sorry, miscommunication, forgot to tell PF". So don't sprout that BS that we attacked when you pulled the rug from under us multiple times. We had no where to expand. OWN to the East, SUR/ADD to the North/West and Michael TS's cute tribe to the south.

I told you I never wanted to merge until right at the end of the world. Both you and ADD were so salty I kept refusing to merge that in the end it kind of seemed logical that the two tribes so desperate to merge eventually merged into each other. How could I have gone along with you when you'd message my members, abuse them (Truzen, remember that?) and then try and tell me how to run MY tribe.

Anyway both ADD/SUR were filled with mediocre players at best. Feel free to prove me wrong on EN21.

DeletedUser3001

Hello again ladies and gentlemen, im taking it as ADD are up for the duel?

Im not sure who is running ADD atm but back in my days Descott and My Bad were two of the big shots. If that is still the case could we have an "official" yes from either one of you two lovelies? :)

DeletedUser1423

Hey Metal,

I replied like on page 1 I think.
Few things. Have to see how the timing of this world ends. Find out how many people want to keep playing etc.
We had some good players leave the game that were with us from world 3. Tybor being one of them.

I think the premise would be fun. I just need to make sure I have the motivation and we have enough players that want to do it again. This game is a time killer. If timing and players work out could be fun....

Funny think is the players calling us out ....I like...Shek I would consider a game friend...all the way back to world 3. .Metal...heck I was your coop.... I know you are just calling us out for fun...and I appreciate that....even sephryx, I appreciated the playing skills on world 15. I tried to be the calming one...but darteye and you were to similar...lol...fought all the time....

I will give my last take on world 15: then for the love of God lets give it a rest:

The new matrix of the game seemed to place everyone pretty close together with the number of villages increasing in a province from previous worlds. There were so many good tribes close to each other. The TIT tribe imo was a major issue with the downfall of the world...force allies, Naps etc...way to early. It came down to 3 tribes after some others were eliminated rather fast.....SUR and EMR and ADD.....the merging 2 would win I had heard EMR was discussing it with SUR........we at once were all allied...I think people forgot that part...anyhow..we had been allies with SUR from the start....we merged....was the world as fun as world 3....not even close..but it was the right decision for the tribe I felt. ... Honestly a great fix would be to limit the size of tribes....I would love 50 max.... So thats my side...... Ok I need to be honest....yes, we deflated the football on purpose.... :)

Also for whoever asked we have so many members because we want the world to end....booting red players only lowers the village count...

DeletedUser2084

even sephryx, I appreciated the playing skills on world 15. I tried to be the calming one...but darteye and you were to similar...lol...fought all the time....

Thanks for the compliment:) yup I know you were trying to be the civil one.

had heard EMR was discussing it with SUR....
Well as I've said before, we had no intentions of ever merging with either ADD (when you offered us to merge into you) or SUR. The only time we'd (EMR/SUR) would merge would be right at the end when all we needed to do was merge to reach the village count. I guess it was intercommunicated as these things always tend to be. So it's true you eventually would've fought both EMR/SUR, but it would've been on even footing since at the time of the merge, SUR + EMR were just slightly smaller than ADD.

DeletedUser1323

Respectfully, I am just going to leave it right where My Bad has left this discussion. I have stated before, if it all works out, see you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser3016

I personally hope this does all work out! It's a great challenge to be thrown down, rather than a 'See what it brings us' attitude not knowing who the enemy is when starting a new server. Gives a goal to work towards almost immediately. If my estimation is correct, then in about 3 weeks, we shall see the end of EN15, with a couple of weeks maybe for the 'endgame grace period' where it gets left for a small time before ultimately being closed. This would allow maybe a month for a 'game vacation' and getting ready for the new world.

DeletedUser3001

Well if ADD were strangers or a bad tribe we wouldnt of called you out in the first place for obvious reasons :p If it it all goes good the world will be intense, fun and filled with rivalry if it turns out to be shit we do a Hibakusha Deathmatch! Win-Win situation! That said we are still going to whoop your asses so red you could be mistaken for baboons afterwards ;)

Hibakusha Deathmatch in a nutshell: The one tribe/team who nobles the most reds during a set time period wins. The loser disbands the tribe/whatever agreement has been decided. Basically just an "all-in" for both sides

Get back to me once this world is over, My Bad! :)

DeletedUser3201

i don't know if you were still on at that point when your tribe members decided they want to fight SUR (and me especially) after the Merge, they wanted to show their muscles, but they failed, so they quit too, my point is, they could've done a massive damage but they didn't play as a tribe, every EMR player had a bigger mouth as an individual, i haven't seen that much of miss-communication ,lack of coordination between players in a tribe that was supposed to be "elite", but was constructed of selfish point whore players that was attacking new players on the Rim and calling it "winning"
give me a break, i'm not calling you out personally, you had to take a RL break from game, but all the rest were showing "its hard, lets quit" symptoms after a day or too
So, i don't really care about what "carrot70" has to inform us about how wars are won, for me its just another Big mouth that uses his Keyboard to push his "dream war" scenario and says He's right, and the rest is wrong.

On a different note, Seto and all their joining left tribes were resisting (and still are) to quit and decided to play, even if they were rimmed a couple of times, even if most of them nobled only barbs, they have/had great players and i'm happy that the weren't a bunch of Lazy cowards like all the quitters that suddenly was on the loosing side like EMR/STD "thumbs down icon goes here"

Thank you Seto for showing all that even a loosing (less villas) tribes can fight till the end although its "Hard" or "Exhausting"

Well said Michael. Apparently EN15 was won over 3 months ago after ADD/SUR merged, so the fact that people here are still crying/bitter is really pathetic and shows their bruised ego whether they see it or not. It's also hilarious that those players that cry of merge are trying to round up some of the best (by best I mean most active or coiners) of other big tribes to challenge ADD specifically...in what is effectively a merge of a bunch of coiners.

People seem to forget that this is just a game, you lost.....get over it., but yes kudos to SETO for fighting hard until the end.

DeletedUser2616

We didn't do it for the purpose of challenging you. We got together first, then realised we needed a proper enemy. since you're taking this personally, it seems to be working :)

DeletedUser3201

Sure buddy. Personally? How you can consider that personal? again hilarious but nice attempt. ADD means little to me, I joined them from SUR but again SUR the same...Read again, 'it's just a game' trying to bring some perspective back, ppl getting worked up and still moaning 3 months after losing the game. If I'm around when world 21 starts then I'll be happy to play alongside ADD to fight off all other tribes.. Maybe players won't quit because they go on holiday next time....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser2084

Sure buddy. Personally? How you can consider that personal? again hilarious but nice attempt. ADD means little to me, I joined them from SUR but again SUR the same...Read again, 'it's just a game' trying to bring some perspective back, ppl getting worked up and still moaning 3 months after losing the game. If I'm around when world 21 starts then I'll be happy to play alongside ADD to fight off all other tribes.. Maybe players won't quit because they go on holiday next time....:rolleyes:

Who are you again

DeletedUser3201

I'm just some noob from EN 15 laughing at you still bitter at losing a game on the internet. It doesn't matter who I am, you miss the point entirely. (See Michael's post regarding ego) does one need permission to speak? Seriously though you have over 500 posts on this forum, I wonder how many others consisted of talking shite.

DeletedUser2616

We're only allowed to talk on this forum when sephyrx permits it

DeletedUser2084

I'm just some noob from EN 15 laughing at you still bitter at losing a game on the internet. It doesn't matter who I am, you miss the point entirely. (See Michael's post regarding ego) does one need permission to speak? Seriously though you have over 500 posts on this forum, I wonder how many others consisted of talking shite.

So by trying to discuss events that have happened I am bitter? Only ADD is allowed to have their side of the story? Please crawl back to wherever you came from. You lack any form or logic and you don't bring anything to the table. See you En21 where I'll crush you with my eyes closed. Buhbye.

DeletedUser2615

You all sux.
I am the greatest player that has ever been. I manipulate world leaders like a god.
I have the stats to prove it. But I can't right now because my mum says it is my bed time.