• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Duel to Death

• Thread starter DeletedUser3001
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2847

When there is 3 tribes that have an ok size. Nr 1 and 2 merge you are winning no matter what age you are at on the world. All decent players are into the top tribes. Lower ranked tribes just have barbnoblers, turtles and new players. The discussion about sabo is telling me the same story. You are not ready to take a fight where we have agreed on some rules. You are ready to do anything to win. Sabo is something cowards that dont know how to play the game use. It looks like your not ready to have a fair fight where we have agreed about som rules. Because you are afraid to loose if we played it that way. Im obsessed by winning mysel. But i prefer to win without a bad taste in my mouth.

DeletedUser1323

When there is 3 tribes that have an ok size. Nr 1 and 2 merge you are winning no matter what age you are at on the world. All decent players are into the top tribes. Lower ranked tribes just have barbnoblers, turtles and new players. The discussion about sabo is telling me the same story. You are not ready to take a fight where we have agreed on some rules. You are ready to do anything to win. Sabo is something cowards that dont know how to play the game use. It looks like your not ready to have a fair fight where we have agreed about som rules. Because you are afraid to loose if we played it that way. Im obsessed by winning mysel. But i prefer to win without a bad taste in my mouth.
How is it winning with a bad taste in your mouth when no one else wanted to step up and captain the ship of the tribe? It would have been the same thing to carry on as 2 allied tribes going after the rest. So we were better than everyone else, this time around, every world is different, that is what you are sore at.

I have had fair fights all along on EN6 and EN9, unless Seph disagrees. I was on an island on EN9 in the middle of the #2 tribe and survived, without any major support until the world was almost finished.

Sabo is a function of the game, get over it. You are the coward for not accepting the fact that this is the game in its entirety and have to put in "special rules" to make you feel better by putting yourself in that protective bubble. I have been on the receiving end of over 3k sabos in a 24 hour period when a tribe decided to have a hissy fit and spam them, I survived. Sabo is not my primary method but it is one that I use because I am not afraid of the consequences. Sure, put a bullseye on me as the type of player you despise. Just know this, to remove a feature of a game by "special rules" is like playing a round of golf without your putter or driver in the bag, it only makes you look bad.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2847

I dont need to put in special rules i just wanted to know if you have the skills to attack a player the normal way. Instead of merging and MRA. But it seams like you are the type of player that doesnt matter as long as it get an victory

DeletedUser1323

I dont need to put in special rules i just wanted to know if you have the skills to attack a player the normal way. Instead of merging and MRA
Yes, that is how you win the game mate. I will not be a top 10 or even 50 player, its not my style. I will be in/around the top 75 and put in my fair share of "work". RL interrupts things and this is an activity based game as much as it is about skill, so as I have said before time will tell how the next world plays out, but we won't know until it starts. See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser2084

That is why I cannot stand the talk of EN15.

Jehzir, you keep telling me that we should of 'fortified' and fought against ADD/SUR. The thing is you seriously cannot expect 30ish 'elite' members of EMR to win against ~350? 400? Members of ADD/SUR/OWN and whatever other rim tribes you coerced into merging into.

Sure, SETO prolonged the world but by then it's over. The talk of four world winning tribes and having them ALL duke it out was supposed to be a 1v1v1v1. Hell, even EMR/SUR vs ADD would be been infinitely more fun than SUR/ADD vs EMR. You guys simply took the easy way out to secure a win and that's it.

Spin it how you want, but that's the reality of EN15.

DeletedUser2847

And to tell you the truth. This is not the way to win a war. It is how turtles and barbnoblers survive

DeletedUser2084

And to tell you the truth. This is not the way to win a war. It is how turtles and barbnoblers survive
Exactly. EN15 was supposed to be the realm where 4 world winners collide to the death. Instead, it was won in 6(?) weeks due to merges.

Ah well. Hopefully EN21 turns out better. :D

DeletedUser2754

Jehzir, you keep telling me that we should of 'fortified' and fought against ADD/SUR. The thing is you seriously cannot expect 30ish 'elite' members of EMR to win against ~350? 400? Members of ADD/SUR/OWN and whatever other rim tribes you coerced into merging into.

Sure, SETO prolonged the world but by then it's over. The talk of four world winning tribes and having them ALL duke it out was supposed to be a 1v1v1v1. Hell, even EMR/SUR vs ADD would be been infinitely more fun than SUR/ADD vs EMR. You guys simply took the easy way out to secure a win and that's it.

To be honest, I think that 30ish 'elite' members can win against ~350/400 members. If they really are 'elite'... But of, course they have to be 10 times more active than the players in the big sisterhood. But I do understand that keeping such high rates of activity is not easy and life can easily come along. And for each player in the elite tribe that decides to quit it's a huge blow.
And there is also another factor, that some players aren't as 'elite' as they think... and from those 35 you are quoting, you probably only have 20 that are really elite... but that's another story...

DeletedUser2084

To be honest, I think that 30ish 'elite' members can win against ~350/400 members. If they really are 'elite'... But of, course they have to be 10 times more active than the players in the big sisterhood. But I do understand that keeping such high rates of activity is not easy and life can easily come along. And for each player in the elite tribe that decides to quit it's a huge blow.
And there is also another factor, that some players aren't as 'elite' as they think... and from those 35 you are quoting, you probably only have 20 that are really elite... but that's another story...

Yup that's all correct. We took a massive blow when both Yon Navaja and then very shortly after nasily (my two co-leaders) decided to quit because they hated the diplomacy of the world and RL was knocking. Couple weeks after that the mass merge happened and my #2 player and #2 on the server had to quit due to massive IRL problems which I'd never blame him for. Even though everyone was happy that all the BS diplo was over, by then everyone was just too tired to really repeat En9 on steroids again.
And of course, I think around the ~38ish we had, only 25 or so knew all the tactics in the book -- which is still a fine amount imo.

DeletedUser2754

And regarding the enemy...
I mean, from those 400 players, 100 are for sure quitting within 1 month. 200 are barbnoblers who will crumble under pressure. Then you have half of the remaining 100 who take their share in the war effort but who will most likely be busy all the time internalling all the players in the other two lists. From the 50 players that are left and who are ready to properly fight you, because of the inactivity growing in the tribe are always being demanded to do some internalling instead of fighting. For as long as the big sisterhood main focus is internalling, the barbnoblers will be happy and thrive and the fighters will likely get bored and quit.
By the time the tribes start the big clash, you just have to worry with a small fraction of the sisterhood. The rest are just numbers...

RLP, does this story ring any bells to you?

By the way, that's why in 90% of the situations, I'm in favor of dismissing the quitting players than to let them be internalled the nice way. To make sure the players are always fit and ready for war. I prefer to loose some ground and have the fighters happy and the barbnoblers bored, than to keep all ground and have it the other way around.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2754

So, is the duel happening? Or is one of the sides too chickened out?

DeletedUser3001

And regarding the enemy...
I mean, from those 400 players, 100 are for sure quitting within 1 month. 200 are barbnoblers who will crumble under pressure. Then you have half of the remaining 100 who take their share in the war effort but who will most likely be busy all the time internalling all the players in the other two lists. From the 50 players that are left and who are ready to properly fight you, because of the inactivity growing in the tribe are always being demanded to do some internalling instead of fighting. For as long as the big sisterhood main focus is internalling, the barbnoblers will be happy and thrive and the fighters will likely get bored and quit.
By the time the tribes start the big clash, you just have to worry with a small fraction of the sisterhood. The rest are just numbers...

RLP, does this story ring any bells to you?

By the way, that's why in 90% of the situations, I'm in favor of dismissing the quitting players than to let them be internalled the nice way. To make sure the players are always fit and ready for war. I prefer to loose some ground and have the fighters happy and the barbnoblers bored, than to keep all ground and have it the other way around.

That spoiler made me giggle :p

I'm baiting the current #1 tribe on En18 to join En21 and join ADD. Maybe that'll help.

Having you in our premade is the equivalent of having a red bullseye painted on our back. You are an amazing tease, loving it! One day im going to have to work on giving compliments without sounding like im trying to sexually harass someone but hey what can I say I kind of do! <3

DeletedUser2084

Having you in our premade is the equivalent of having a red bullseye painted on our back. You are an amazing tease, loving it! One day im going to have to work on giving compliments without sounding like im trying to sexually harass someone but hey what can I say I kind of do! <3

I think the sexually harassing part is kind of coded into your DNA haha ^_^

DeletedUser1891

Yup that's all correct. We took a massive blow when both Yon Navaja and then very shortly after nasily (my two co-leaders) decided to quit because they hated the diplomacy of the world and RL was knocking. Couple weeks after that the mass merge happened and my #2 player and #2 on the server had to quit due to massive IRL problems which I'd never blame him for. Even though everyone was happy that all the BS diplo was over, by then everyone was just too tired to really repeat En9 on steroids again.
And of course, I think around the ~38ish we had, only 25 or so knew all the tactics in the book -- which is still a fine amount imo.

i don't know if you were still on at that point when your tribe members decided they want to fight SUR (and me especially) after the Merge, they wanted to show their muscles, but they failed, so they quit too, my point is, they could've done a massive damage but they didn't play as a tribe, every EMR player had a bigger mouth as an individual, i haven't seen that much of miss-communication ,lack of coordination between players in a tribe that was supposed to be "elite", but was constructed of selfish point whore players that was attacking new players on the Rim and calling it "winning"
give me a break, i'm not calling you out personally, you had to take a RL break from game, but all the rest were showing "its hard, lets quit" symptoms after a day or too
So, i don't really care about what "carrot70" has to inform us about how wars are won, for me its just another Big mouth that uses his Keyboard to push his "dream war" scenario and says He's right, and the rest is wrong.

On a different note, Seto and all their joining left tribes were resisting (and still are) to quit and decided to play, even if they were rimmed a couple of times, even if most of them nobled only barbs, they have/had great players and i'm happy that the weren't a bunch of Lazy cowards like all the quitters that suddenly was on the loosing side like EMR/STD "thumbs down icon goes here"

Thank you Seto for showing all that even a loosing (less villas) tribes can fight till the end although its "Hard" or "Exhausting"

DeletedUser1891

One more thing i've forgot to mention Seph.... Yon had quit because of Your own diplomacy, remember it and don't BS us all, please.

DeletedUser2084

i don't know if you were still on at that point when your tribe members decided they want to fight SUR (and me especially) after the Merge, they wanted to show their muscles, but they failed, so they quit too, my point is, they could've done a massive damage but they didn't play as a tribe, every EMR player had a bigger mouth as an individual, i haven't seen that much of miss-communication ,lack of coordination between players in a tribe that was supposed to be "elite", but was constructed of selfish point whore players that was attacking new players on the Rim and calling it "winning"
give me a break, i'm not calling you out personally, you had to take a RL break from game, but all the rest were showing "its hard, lets quit" symptoms after a day or too
So, i don't really care about what "carrot70" has to inform us about how wars are won, for me its just another Big mouth that uses his Keyboard to push his "dream war" scenario and says He's right, and the rest is wrong.

On a different note, Seto and all their joining left tribes were resisting (and still are) to quit and decided to play, even if they were rimmed a couple of times, even if most of them nobled only barbs, they have/had great players and i'm happy that the weren't a bunch of Lazy cowards like all the quitters that suddenly was on the loosing side like EMR/STD "thumbs down icon goes here"

Thank you Seto for showing all that even a loosing (less villas) tribes can fight till the end although its "Hard" or "Exhausting"

Of course some of the players left in EMR(STD) were going to fight. What's the point in Tribal Wars if they didn't? I, unfortunately was on holiday during the start of the war so I had no choice but to simply quit. What's your point in that?

There is absolutely no way we could of done massive damage when you had easily over 100+ active players and arguably we only had ~20. Let's be honest here, while I was around for the first week or so of your merge and declaration on us, I don't think I saw ANY SUR player attack EMR. Why? Good question.

EMR was definitely not a point whore tribe and you know it. A tribe of 30(?) members had more offensive bashpoints than SUR (a tribe of 150+). So... I'm not sure where you get off calling us point whores haha. Not to mention YOU were on the rim doing the EXACT same thing. Irony at it's finest.

You can throw all the slander you want at EMR - call us point whores. Call us 'disorganized (how?), call us 'egotistical players'. That is no where near the magnitude of your pathetic attempts at winning worlds.

I'm also not sure where you get off on the fact that EMR/STD were 'lazy cowards and quitters'. We simply stopped playing a world where 2 world winning tribes with 150+ members each (and 2-3 other mid sized tribes) merged into a 2 tribe 400+ member MRT. How you even have the audacity to sit there and type that while accusing us of being lazy cowards makes me laugh. You're seriously delusional.

Thank you ADD/SUR/OWN and whoever else that merged for showing us what it is like to kill a realm and 'win it' by mass merging. Well done!

Ps. I don't really aim it at all of ADD/SUR. I had a few of your top players message me about the pathetic attempt at winning the world but by then they were too deep in ADD territory to do anything. Not to mention I'm sure this left a bad taste in a lot of your 'top players' mouths.

One more thing i've forgot to mention Seph.... Yon had quit because of Your own diplomacy, remember it and don't BS us all, please.
My diplomacy? Let's be real here. All four world winning tribes were fresh off their respective world win. Hence, everyone has ego's. Everyone had someone to prove to another. Spin it how you want but that's how it was. It's just simply that you guys decided to merge instead of fighting. SUR knew that if you guys didn't merge but fought EMR as SUR + ADD vs EMR then eventually, when we lost, it'd be a ADD vs SUR showdown and you would of lost. So, you simply took the easy way out. ;)

Also, we aren't going to be anyones lackies when it comes to diplomacy. I handled it as our members wanted it. Pure and simple. You keep using my diplomacy skills as a catalyst for merging but let's be real here, 95% of ADD or SUR couldn't care less about how the tribes diplomacy was handled. As long as it brought another 'win' to the mantle of ADD/SUR etc then that's all that mattered.

But keep telling yourself this all happened because of how you were so offended about how I talked to you guys. ;)

DeletedUser1891

Yes, i was on the Rim too, basically joined a month since the World started, i haven't had any diplomacy decisions pre-made for this world so i was dumped in an unfamiliar territory, i've made contact with Jehzir and all my other comrades from EN06 and Wasn't happy about all the merges too, but as it wasn't my decision i couldn't do much about it, my options were joining you guys (EMR) and fight in the area i spawned, as i was surrounded by all of EMR players, i've witnessed the whole situation i was mentioning above, and yes i started to grow with new players that spawned around me, i took those players and formed a Academy tribe so i can teach and guide the new players, instead of treating them as a disease like your STD/EMR didn't like new players, you had your own Ego in mind, selfish, egoistic and lonesome players that were unorganized (not blaming you, really), i killed my share of small players too, obviously, its the Rim,but i didn't Advocate how "Better" or "Stronger" i am like yourself, everyone that was reading your profile (and you mentioned it here too) thought to himself, how full of Ego you are, and yes all the tribes had Ego players that played for their own agenda, but your tribe takes the Top.
You can add the numbers of tribes to any result you like, you still had a Fair chance to take down the whole SE zone with me in the middle (like i've said, surrounded), but you failed, yes, not you personally, but your tribe had no real "Tribal Skills" but Personal ones that didn't stand on the battle ground against an organized tribe.
And if you still think you made all the right choices regarding your Diplo in this world, not even one word out of me can change your opinion, but please stop selling the Rest of us those poor excuses that some mistreated you, or done anything you didn't do just weeks before that.

P.S
"Simply Stopped Playing a World" - give me a break, LOL

DeletedUser2084

Yes, i was on the Rim too, basically joined a month since the World started, i haven't had any diplomacy decisions pre-made for this world so i was dumped in an unfamiliar territory, i've made contact with Jehzir and all my other comrades from EN06 and Wasn't happy about all the merges too, but as it wasn't my decision i couldn't do much about it, my options were joining you guys (EMR) and fight in the area i spawned, as i was surrounded by all of EMR players, i've witnessed the whole situation i was mentioning above, and yes i started to grow with new players that spawned around me, i took those players and formed a Academy tribe so i can teach and guide the new players, instead of treating them as a disease like your STD/EMR didn't like new players, you had your own Ego in mind, selfish, egoistic and lonesome players that were unorganized (not blaming you, really), i killed my share of small players too, obviously, its the Rim,but i didn't Advocate how "Better" or "Stronger" i am like yourself, everyone that was reading your profile (and you mentioned it here too) thought to himself, how full of Ego you are, and yes all the tribes had Ego players that played for their own agenda, but your tribe takes the Top.
You can add the numbers of tribes to any result you like, you still had a Fair chance to take down the whole SE zone with me in the middle (like i've said, surrounded), but you failed, yes, not you personally, but your tribe had no real "Tribal Skills" but Personal ones that didn't stand on the battle ground against an organized tribe.
And if you still think you made all the right choices regarding your Diplo in this world, not even one word out of me can change your opinion, but please stop selling the Rest of us those poor excuses that some mistreated you, or done anything you didn't do just weeks before that.

P.S
"Simply Stopped Playing a World" - give me a break, LOL

Ego? Please. I do it to spite players like you. If you truly knew me I would probably be the least egotistical player you've met. But outside of my tribe, yes I can come across that. Why? Because other players ego would surely clash against mine or at the very least, feel offended by simply reading my profile. ;)

We were not unorganized. You keep saying we were without providing proof. I saw no organized attacks from SUR/ADD at all against EMR during the entirety of the war. Simply waves and waves of fakes with real attacks/nobles mixed in. We simply played the same way. What do you expect a tribe of 20-30 players to do exactly? Hell, most of our top players had quit by then simply because of politics in the world.

There was no way we'd of taken the SE zone. Ever. We were literally surrounded by ADD/SUR/OWN etc. I seriously cannot comprehend what makes you think that ADD were organized at all when fighting in the war. You guys did NO ops, no co-ordinated attacks nothing... so pray tell what you find was organized aside from the fact of your quick and 'organized' merge. ;)

At the end of the day. YOU can tell ME and everyone else that is was my diplomacy 'skills' that caused the war between EMR/ADD/SUR etc. But that doesn't mean you have to merge to win, right? Quote me where I said you guys mistreated me? Or spoke ill of me? You claim a lot with no actual proof so please... stop deluding yourself again. The heart of the problem isn't about my diplomacy skills. It's at your pathetic attempts at degrading EMR by saying we were cowards, egotistical etc when if anything, ADD/SUR were even more so.

Again, and maybe Jehzir can clarify this. But seriously, why could SUR/ADD simply team up to take out EMR and then fight 1v1? If I caused so many rifts between EMR and ADD/SUR - then what was stopping you from simply crushing us then moving onto the final showdown?

All in all, I made many good and bad choices for EMR on EN15. Do I regret the bad ones? No. Why? Because at the end of the day the outcome would be the same. SUR and all it's countless 'academy' tribes would merge into ADD for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.