• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Duel to Death

• Thread starter DeletedUser3001
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3001

I'll join anyone who is fighting Metalbunny, lets give him a rimjob for kicking my coop!

Thats what it's called right, that kicking of people to the edge of the map?? o_O

I deny any knowledge of this event. By law Im innocent until proven guilty!

Well, I don't know who you are, but you doing great :p

index.jpg

P.S
Duel is for 2

I am Bunny! I spawned from the abyss, scorched by the eternal ever burning flames I made my escape to the weakling mortals world. With enormous terrifying bunny ears, long teeth sharp as daggers and a fluffy wuffy bunny tail so soft it could make any lady get swooped off their feet by a single touch I left a path of destruction everywhere i went! I lurk in the meadows, I creep in the shadows, I prey on carrots and hunt barely legal females! FEAR ME PUNY HUMAN! The age of men has ended the dawn of bunnies has begun! *sinister evil laughter*

*Gets put in the bunny-cage by Vikgoesbananas* DAMNIT LET ME OUT, PEASANT!!! Pssssh, yeah, you better run! Its lucky for you I got a hamster wheel otherwise all yall would be in some serious trouble!

DeletedUser2084

I think you're scaring them off rather than inviting them to join..

DeletedUser1891

Our pre-made vs ADD/SUR and whoever else you can bring.

Hopefully this time you manage to fight instead of having the world merge into you. ;)

Most of us managed to fight and still doing it, not as much Fun as fighting EMR/STD but what can we do, if there is such a diverse coalition against SUR/ADD players that managed to piss players that didn't even played in this world, i would prefer if you treat "US" as individuals, as most of you are too, you can drop the "Merge" banter, everybody do it, stop crying about it (not you personally), its not something new, those who didn't Merge at this game for the win can stand in a circle and applause each other, congrats...a truck loaded with medals will be here shortly.
And for others that talk so loud, i heard about players like you all the time here, not really impressed...maybe you should take those 2 months and train a bit, never hurts...

DeletedUser

Wow carrot70 and MetalBunny in a one-on-one, now that I would pay to see.

DeletedUser1423

Hey Guys,
Metal Bunny you crack me up....Ok lets see when our current world ends and see if the timing is right for such a thing. Considering Shek and Metal were both in ADD ...at least for a bit ....they are on our side....

I will also require pictures of you guys playing with one picture tied behind you back....

Ok so honestly let me see timing ...how many people want to continue playing etc. ...im thinking we will need 30 - 45 days to hit 80% on our current world.

The other option I was thinking a little about is forming a tribe of just like the top 50 players we know...no recruiting no allies and play everyone else on a world....

DeletedUser3001

Are you preying for me to come to you Metalbunny?

Oh sweet baby jesus, a walking talking carrot? All my dreams incarnated as a person. I cant tell you how long I have been waiting for this day, love <3
If you like to join in on the fun on EN21, throw me a private message with your skype :)

Hey Guys,
Metal Bunny you crack me up....Ok lets see when our current world ends and see if the timing is right for such a thing. Considering Shek and Metal were both in ADD ...at least for a bit ....they are on our side....

I will also require pictures of you guys playing with one picture tied behind you back....

Ok so honestly let me see timing ...how many people want to continue playing etc. ...im thinking we will need 30 - 45 days to hit 80% on our current world.

The other option I was thinking a little about is forming a tribe of just like the top 50 players we know...no recruiting no allies and play everyone else on a world....

Well, both Shekel and I will be in our premade. We wanted to face you, ADD, since you have won 2 worlds and we need a good nemesis, just as you do! Our premade, once it is done, will consist of 60-80 people. There will be a lot of people on our side that is widely disliked so it shouldnt be hard to set up a counter-premade of 60-80 people. Majority of our group will come from the rank 1 tribes of EN2/EN11/EN13 and EN17, from those worlds also comes some of the world winners of EN6 and EN9.

We want a good fun fight vs ADD. Though it may sound as we are bringing all the big guns to the table we are doing this for fun and if you manage to beat us you have managed to beat many of the strongest players and some of the pasts best tribes of TW2. If we beat you a few of our players will gloat in satisfaction of revenge but most will just have had fun playing against and with the best of this game :) You will have the benefit of us being "big mouthed" as Michael here previously stated so we will quickly be making a lot of enemies ;)

With that said we can of course set up some clear rules to make it all more enjoyable. For example, how about no sabotage? We are aiming to play in August in order for most of these tribes involved to have a chance to finish up their respective worlds or alternatively get a few weeks break of the game.

DeletedUser1323

I think you will be over estimating yourself if you think that all, or even most, of the EN6 and EN9 winners will join up to work with the other winning tribes. They all have their own agendas. I think all of us want a great fight and high activity. To make silly rules like no sabo shows you have no skill at how to prepare for a long campaign. The real pain to this game is the lack of a real end game so it makes merges the path to victory instead of skill.

DeletedUser1594

I think you will be over estimating yourself if you think that all, or even most, of the EN6 and EN9 winners will join up to work with the other winning tribes. They all have their own agendas. I think all of us want a great fight and high activity. To make silly rules like no sabo shows you have no skill at how to prepare for a long campaign. The real pain to this game is the lack of a real end game so it makes merges the path to victory instead of skill.

There's a difference between merging to end a world after playing on it for a year+ and merging 6 weeks in to make the world completely non-competitve. Get your crew together for en21 and we'll see how well you do, whether you merge it up or not

DeletedUser3001

Thats not who we want to bring thats who we are bringing :p Many of the EN6 winners play EN13 and many of the EN9 winners are playing EN17. We are not bringing ALL of the people from these different worlds its the worlds our premades players comes from :)

No sabotage pacts have happened and worked on other worlds, its simply a suggestion which you can freely decline if you want to play the world that way. You can play the world however you want to end the world, what we are offering is a chance for two tribes who both have won worlds to go against each other on a new world :)

DeletedUser1323

Thats not who we want to bring thats who we are bringing :p Many of the EN6 winners play EN13 and many of the EN9 winners are playing EN17. We are not bringing ALL of the people from these different worlds its the worlds our premades players comes from :)

No sabotage pacts have happened and worked on other worlds, its simply a suggestion which you can freely decline if you want to play the world that way. You can play the world however you want to end the world, what we are offering is a chance for two tribes who both have won worlds to go against each other on a new world :)

There will be split loyalty over that pursuit, but what ever floats your rubber ducky.

DeletedUser3001

There will be split loyalty over that pursuit, but what ever floats your rubber ducky.

Fun isnt it? The competition of recruiting players for each respective premade starts even before the battle starts ;)

DeletedUser1323

There's a difference between merging to end a world after playing on it for a year+ and merging 6 weeks in to make the world completely non-competitve. Get your crew together for en21 and we'll see how well you do, whether you merge it up or not
Life happens mate, I made that merge due to it was the best strategy at the time. There was a lot of political bluster on EN15 that was not backed up by other tribes when they QUIT on it early and decided not to even try to make a come back. That is where at least I will give credit to SETO, they did not entirely fold up the tent when they were not going to win.

DeletedUser1594

Life happens mate, I made that merge due to it was the best strategy at the time. There was a lot of political bluster on EN15 that was not backed up by other tribes when they QUIT on it early and decided not to even try to make a come back. That is where at least I will give credit to SETO, they did not entirely fold up the tent when they were not going to win.

Life does happen, which is why everyone has thought this world has been a joke since that time, lucky for you, you have a chance to shut up your detractors like myself.

DeletedUser1323

Fun isnt it? The competition of recruiting players for each respective premade starts even before the battle starts ;)
premades tribes is what is really bringing down the "quality" of the game as you want to call it. It was part of the reason EN15 was so boring. Now if we go on a complete free agent let the players pick what side they want to be on then I am all for that :) but you have to have a set that clank to go in without a plan.

DeletedUser3016

premades are what is really bringing down the "quality" of the game as you want to call it. It was part of the reason EN15 was so boring. Now if we go on a complete free agent let the players pick what side they want to be on then I am all for that :) but you have to have a set that clank to go in without a plan.
Forgive me for this, but either way, the players will decide which side they want to be on :p Just there are a few that have already chosen! (trying to remain neutral in this discussion, though currently an ADD member)

DeletedUser1323

Forgive me for this, but either way, the players will decide which side they want to be on :p Just there are a few that have already chosen! (trying to remain neutral in this discussion, though currently an ADD member)
Andy, it was not intended to be an insult or a slap in the face. There are going to be mad players, the ones who did not like how things turned out. There will be many new players that have their own agendas or whatever floats their rubber duckies. Other worlds will be finishing up as well so this is the chance for this world to be what EN15 failed at? I am not so sure, there are a lot of self motivated players out there that will bail when things do not go their way.

And if I was such a stick in the mud, I would not have found an excellent player named Andy in SUR :p

DeletedUser3016

Andy, it was not intended to be an insult or a slap in the face. There are going to be mad players, the ones who did not like how things turned out. There will be many new players that have their own agendas or whatever floats their rubber duckies. Other worlds will be finishing up as well so this is the chance for this world to be what EN15 failed at? I am not so sure, there are a lot of self motivated players out there that will bail when things do not go their way.

And if I was such a stick in the mud, I would not have found an excellent player named Andy in SUR :p
You know me. Always trying to be objective and look at both sides of an argument. Every world has potential but ultimately it's a fun concept here, and would settle a few scores, so long as it was kept above playground level :D

DeletedUser1323

You know me. Always trying to be objective and look at both sides of an argument. Every world has potential but ultimately it's a fun concept here, and would settle a few scores, so long as it was kept above playground level :D

I know it was a big let down for a lot of players in SUR that I (we) as a council made that merge. I did what I thought was best based on what I had going on at the time, since no other player in SUR wanted to fill my place. There were a LOT of hard feelings that is for certain. Does that mean I do not value them as people, of course not, players like CJ, Vik, bananasplit were all great until that merger then everything went south. We know it which is why it is leaving a bitter taste in all of our mouths.

The point is that if the others had not quit, who knows what EN15 would have turned out to be. So good luck to all that will go on to the next world.

Status
Not open for further replies.