• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Dormant Players

DeletedUser5110

What happens when a player goes dormant?
I know that when a player doesn't play for about 30 days, that player's villages go barbarian.
What happens if that player is a member of a tribe?
What happens if coop players actively use the account?

DeletedUser2615

If there are coop players then the account stays active as long as the coops log into the account. For me this needs to be changed.

My suggestion is to cancel all coops if the account owner is inactive for 7 days. This would also reduce significantly the abuse of coop accounts. It would save moderators a lot of time determining if there is coop abuse and would be a simple coding fix. The response I get is that this would not be fair if a player gets sick for 2 months but wants to come back and play. I do not see this happening enough compared to coop abuse. And surely they can log in once a week for 5 seconds to keep it active?

DeletedUser5110

That seems logical to me. I see tribes with several dormant players that can still rely on those zombies to play an effective role. Part of the role of a tribe should be to keep players engaged in the game.
Perhaps this could be set as one of the features of a particular world rather than rolling it out in all worlds. Like troop relocation, this could be an on/off feature for each world.

Last edited by a staff member: