• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Donating crowns

Who else would like to have worlds where you can't donate crowns to tribe levels? Tribe skills are broken by this feature in my mind.

DeletedUser5131

Keep being retarded kiddo.
Oh shit this is the most ironic post ever coming from a fag swede
Screenshot_146.png
Screenshot_146.png
Screenshot_148.png
Screenshot_147.png

DeletedUser2616

oh and again, why is it homoPHOBIA. that implies fear. you're swedish and a faggot. literally at the lowest tier on any sort of fear scale.

DeletedUser5131

oh and again, why is it homoPHOBIA. that implies fear. you're swedish and a faggot. literally at the lowest tier on any sort of fear scale.
Well I would be afraid of getting afghan aids if I touched his weeping sores

Isnt he like 11? How are you 11 and gay? Do the swedish "stuff their meatballs" in all the preteen boys or something? It's rather alarming tbh. We need to quarantine sweden who's with me? #SHUTDOWNSWEDEN2020

Isnt he like 11? How are you 11 and gay? Do the swedish "stuff their meatballs" in all the preteen boys or something? It's rather alarming tbh. We need to quarantine sweden who's with me? #SHUTDOWNSWEDEN2020
Well, i'm saying i'm not gay for fuck sake. It's just zab that is retarded and can't understand jokes.

Well, i'm saying i'm not gay for fuck sake. It's just zab that is retarded and can't understand jokes.
Well, 1. You must be fucking retarded if you didn't understand that is a joke 2. Well, do you know i'm homosexual you retarded POS homophobe? Didn't think so, so yeah i'm done here. Idk why i posted this. I was meant to stay at 400 messages but, yeah, fuck you you retarded piece of shit.
You literally just said you're gay, after you posted gay things on Gayreddit many Gays ago.

Making a male sexdoll seems pretty gay to me. Not sure about the killing part, seems like a weird fetish.
Well, it's basically just killing the retarded people, or alteast locking them up. But yeah, you guys don't know enough and are too retarded for this stuff.

DeletedUser5131

Well, it's basically just killing the retarded people, or alteast locking them up. But yeah, you guys don't know enough and are too retarded for this stuff.
please dont kill yourself, the world needs one faggot swede to laugh at

DeletedUser3087

Well isn't this thread off topic... @Edvindenbeste Just to be clear @Venutius was right by saying dream on...Inno makes loads of money by people wasting it on upgrading tribe levels ...why do you think they open worlds so frequently...and after all inno needs to make money...I just find it funny that all the things Inno has brought to the game a large part of the community wants removed :rolleyes:

Well isn't this thread off topic... @Edvindenbeste Just to be clear @Venutius was right by saying dream on...Inno makes loads of money by people wasting it on upgrading tribe levels ...why do you think they open worlds so frequently...and after all inno needs to make money...I just find it funny that all the things Inno has brought to the game a large part of the community wants removed :rolleyes:
Well, at last someone in this conversation who says something logical and un-retarded.