• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Domination

• Thread starter DeletedUser3505
  • Start date

DeletedUser3505

66e8f5e808.png

DeletedUser3727

Man, I miss your signature Geoff. That was one neat pussy.

DeletedUser3390

I have informed the people who are in charge of this.
In the mean time just continue to go for that 80% :)

DeletedUser3727

your signature right now is just "No animated images are allowed". Pretty sad

DeletedUser3951

Why devs? Why ? XF

These in the Forum Rules on images, and is why your animated image has been removed.

Images
  • There is no image size restriction, however every image must be placed inside a "spoiler" in order to not disturb the other forum users. Announcements and event posts from the staff may bypass this rule, as well as spaces where images are needed, for example the Bug forum. For information about how to use spoilers please click here: [soon]
  • No animated images are allowed.
This is where you can find the full Forum rules

Inno uses their own tools to determine when Domination starts. TW2-Tools is close, and great to use as a guide, but their numbers aren't always right. We'll let you know when Domination begins and the world ends. Meanwhile, I'd use the numbers given in TW2-Tools to encourage all of you to go hard on the reds and barbs.
ok lets do some maths,
there are 5416+902+282+173+145+42+46+26+48+26=7106 villages
NOOBS owns 5416 of them
that is 76.217%
so i dont know what tools innogame has, but they are a hell of a lot more inacurate then tw2-tools
(checked the info at 11:15AM server time)

DeletedUser2616

it's alright, AVG is way above 80 (86+ i think) on en17 and they still haven't declared a winner. my sides = orbiting the earth now

DeletedUser3903

We are aware of this and upon a new world opening this will be updated. Thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser2847

The comunity have been given the information that when a tribe reach 70% domination begin. When a tribe reach 80% winners is announced and prizes is given. Why isnt the domination starting at 70% and why isnt winners announced at 80% ? I can understand that a realm isnt ended when a tribe reach 80% Innogames want to have a number of realms open. But i seriously cant understand why you dont start domination, announce the winners and give out prizes. A realm can stay open after this. If Innogames dont want to close realms when its actually is gtoing to happend i suggest you write something like this in the rules. "Domination starts when it fits Innogames/support, Winners are announced and prizes given out when it fits Innogames/support"

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2616

There's also a massive difference between declaring winners and closing the realm.
When I made my post, no winner had even been declared. That should happen at 80% regardless of whether a new realm is opening or not.