• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Do cats hurt people if don't like church?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5063
  • Start date

DeletedUser5063

If one accidently built a church in a villa in same province as a chapel he already owns... then it's not needed and also church takes up 1000 provisions.

What's the neat/easy way to destroy the church without hurting the people in the villa?
Will 200 cats do? Will 200 cats hurt people?

DeletedUser2635

Church level 1 required 5,000 population. I never actually did this but I think you would need 500 cats. I don't have 500 cats so I cannot try this out, but once I do I will test it for sure. The best way to remove a church or a chapel is still conquering the village.

DeletedUser4944

If I am not mistaken it requires around 1000 cats when wall is 20 to destroy the church. So it's almost impossible to destroy the church with cats. Best way is indeed nobling. But you can better noble your chapel village, this way you can build a chapel when you enter a new province. This takes less time, resources and population.

DeletedUser5063

If I am not mistaken it requires around 1000 cats when wall is 20 to destroy the church. So it's almost impossible to destroy the church with cats. Best way is indeed nobling. But you can better noble your chapel village, this way you can build a chapel when you enter a new province. This takes less time, resources and population.
don't cats go over walls?
thought rams damage walls, and cats damage buildings behind the wall...

sounds like the cats have to GO through the walls aswell?

anyway:

let's say there's no wall.. and it takes 500 cats to take down a church..
I have 100 cats... can i just attack it 5 times?

DeletedUser2369

let's say there's no wall.. and it takes 500 cats to take down a church..
I have 100 cats... can i just attack it 5 times?
no, you can only destroy whole levels in an attack, if you dont destroy a level, you effectively do no damage.