• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Disrespectful EMR Leadership

DeletedUser3242

Hey Everyone, I'm writing to you today because I've gone totally mental.
...miles long rant about shit nobody cares about...
Karmalot
Have you guys killed this Karmalot guy yet? Looks like cancer.

DeletedUser2635

Yep, the dude showed his true side, doesn't seem to be defending at all, doesn't even use his Skype account anymore, I doubt we will ever see him again, at least under the same IGN.

DeletedUser2616

It does make me laugh that he called the EMR leadership disrespectful. I don't think there's a greater disrespect than blatantly lying, if it's for the purpose of s**ttalking i'm all for it, but to go on a rant like that with a "woe is me" attitude and to play the victim like that doesn't sit right with me.

DeletedUser1845

after reading through all ur tripe i am still at a loss as to why you posted this in the first place.. o_O

if you were unhappy just leave it's easy enough to do , just click the button marked " leave tribe " , but to go on a rant which makes a tax return form look simple is beyond me lol .
To go on a rant like this just shows that you don't/didn't respect others in the game and should go play something else instead, looking at this and knowing a little bit you made 3 massive mistakes.
1. Under estimating certain player/s
2. lying
3. same as 1 , you yourself called kilrandir and i quote " a newbie " . If you would of just done a little research you would of found out that he was far from that ... so if you want to continue playing tw2 i would suggest learning from these mistakes firstly then go create a new account as you would be marked now as untrustworthy to all on any new servers.

DeletedUser

Got to the end of the first paragraph before scrolling to see how long it was.....NO WAY IN HELL would anyone be expected to read all of that

DeletedUser3417

Truth be told, its 6 am and I don't have enough brain cells awake to read through it... I read SOME of it and I don't understand this crap. Are you complaining about people not accepting your advices or being cunning or what... How does it harm you if they noble barbarian or low p. village ? Yea sure it harms the tribe overall and you could say its important to work together but why don't you let people learn from their own mistakes ? I feel like this whole novel you've written up there is as useless as you your self are. Not sure where the truth is and I don't even care but the arguments of the lady (it's lady right ? I am still new to this whole drama thing so excuse me) below you are showing that you are blaming people while doing same things like they do. I see people screaming, crying and spitting around how terrible,unfair,arrogant and so on seph. is but so far I haven't met anyone who could actually overthrow her(him) in conversation and point out valid stuff and as we all know, many have tried ^^.

DeletedUser2084

I see people screaming, crying and spitting around how terrible,unfair,arrogant and so on seph. is but so far I haven't met anyone who could actually overthrow her(him) in conversation and point out valid stuff and as we all know, many have tried ^^.

Hehe thank you ^_^

Another fan boy :p

Then you haven't met shekel... lol

Lool that guy just loves to argue for no reason; even if he's wrong.