• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Disrespect

DeletedUser4853

MK11 - Steam? Or anyone else for that matter, that would be fun to play on lockdown! Bit rusty but i'll pick it back up quick!

RE 3 Remake Review
My opinion of course, others may have differing views ( But I did play the 1999 original and can compare both fairly :cool:)

Great for a zombie action linear experience.. lots of weapons and cool too shoot fuck out of zombies and the various bio weapon created neer-do-wellers

Disappointing in terms of a back and forth puzzle solving survival horror with limited repayable value... Nemesis is a tough boss and can give you some problems but he really doesn't hound you as relentlessly as he should like in the original

In conclusion

Fails to live up to the Original 1999 Masterpiece unfortunately....

Kek isn't the only one teary eyed about this ultimately lacklustre remake :(
FB_IMG_1579566023897.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser2616

Low poly nemesis always got the blood pumping even on your 10th playthrough lmao.

i'd like to see capcom remake breath of fire 1, 2 and 3. those were great games.

Ahhh it was OK actually being a bit harsh just didn't live up to my expectation as the original was a belter

I don't know if I'd trust capcom to
remake anything else now

Don't want them to ruin anymore classics of my childhood haha

DeletedUser2616

it's sad to see that most of the companies we once loved have no soul now *cough* blizzard

Low poly nemesis always got the blood pumping even on your 10th playthrough lmao.

i'd like to see capcom remake breath of fire 1, 2 and 3. those were great games.

Devil may cry would be awesome too imagine all the shit they could do to improve them now... as long as they don't make them to short like the RE remakes especially 3

it's sad to see that most of the companies we once loved have no soul now *cough* blizzard

S'all about that quick sale and that dolla ching ching.... and that sweet dlc bringin more sweet sweet dolla lol

Reputation doesn't bring in the cash
Unfinished rushed products do o_O

Reputation doesn't bring in the cash
Unfinished rushed products do o_O
[/QUOTE]

Which is probably blizzard HQs company moto thinking about it ?

DeletedUser2616

yeah there's so much potential for remakes, but none of them can be trusted with it. metal gear 1&2, metal gear solid 1-3, can't trust konami though. couldn't trust EA to continue C&Q (mostly red alert) and dune, let alone remakes.

Ohhhh I'd love a MGS 2 remake.... damn swerves and twists in that were revolutionary...

But yeah....

So make companies really fucking struggle with remakes... its like creativity was so much more in abundance 25 years ago ... lol :confused:

DeletedUser2616

if you want a great remake, check out fire emblem: shadows of valencia. they stayed pretty true to the original and the extra shit they added was pretty damn good.

I think the main issue is that a lot of the original developers aren't with the companies anymore. it's probably why doom still holds up but new halos were shit