• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Disapearing Messages

DeletedUser2498

This one can be particularly frustrating...

Basically what happens is when you send a message it effectively gets eaten by the system, so is lost. It has happened on En1, En3 and En12 (the only worlds i have played on long enough for it to become apparent). I use chrome as my browser. From what i have seen, the bug generally comes about when the message box has been open too long (aka when writing a very long well constructed message, sigh). Also when the server momentarily times out when you are writing the message it often occurs. It is worth noting though, that if the message fails to send once, simply trying to send it again will undoubtedly fail, so you have to re-open the message and sometimes reload. Obviously the way around it is to make sure you keep a copy of the message on your clipboard or backed up somewhere... But it is undoubtedly still one of the most annoying bugs.
Thanks in advance,
Mebill

Thank you for reporting this issue. I believe it often times is related to connectivity. It is definitely recommended to get a copy of a long message before sending just in case.

DeletedUser2498

Thank you for reporting this issue. I believe it often times is related to connectivity. It is definitely recommended to get a copy of a long message before sending just in case.
The reason i doubt it is connectivity is because unless you refresh the game (sometimes reopening the message works) Subsequent attempts to send messages will do the same.