• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Did the grim reaper visit everyone

DeletedUser4271

Did the grim reaper visit everyone and tell them to come back at one world?

We have My Bad returning
We have Sister Sledge and her group
We have druidh and his bunch of cadre back
We have the mrt tribe from en09? back
We have Indepent that ive seen on a few worlds back i belive.

Shaping up to be a half decent world if half of the players stick around.

DeletedUser2616

I'd post with the account i'm using, but I forgot my password

>profile pic related

DeletedUser1581

A lot of names here and many under alias trying to hide themselves.

DeletedUser2616

if you believe hard enough, it'll be obvious who i am

DeletedUser3087

if you believe hard enough, it'll be obvious who i am, but lets not go there. No one wants to know who I am ;)

Hey Rhae the world is still missing a lot of players. You can hardly say that the grim reaper has visited everyone :(

DeletedUser4271

if you believe hard enough, it'll be obvious who i am, but lets not go there. No one wants to know who I am ;)

Hey Rhae the world is still missing a lot of players. You can hardly say that the grim reaper has visited everyone :(
you realise not many know who i was >.> well perhaps you can come back once more? sister and red are here afterall all were missing in ceero and youd have most of yakuza's leadership

DeletedUser3087

You know my answer to your question... and anyone keeping an eye on the forum would have know your identity, I mean there was practically a whole thread where you replied people by interchanging accounts :p But not like anyone reads this forums anymore...

DeletedUser4271

You know my answer to your question... and anyone keeping an eye on the forum would have know your identity, I mean there was practically a whole thread where you replied people by interchanging accounts :p But not like anyone reads this forums anymore...
and yet you were on en 30 ....i see no reason to not play again.

I don't remember my world having an MRT tribe? ._.
Look who the cat dragged back after a year or so.
It was one of the earlier worlds i tend to get them confused its been so long now.

DeletedUser3087

and yet you were on en 30 ....i see no reason to not play again

I had only one reason why I joined EN30, but that reason is no longer so appealing...Rather think it is time for a decent break from the game, plus life isn't really allowing me to make a decent attempt at playing and doing things half arsed isn't my style.

DeletedUser2084

holy kek mommy sephyr is alive
Hihi.
Was hoping there'd be some news of legacy servers coming out since I don't really like these new victory conditions but looks like there's barely any news at all from Inno haha.

DeletedUser3210

Inno have never been good with their update schedules, we all know this.