• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Did the grim reaper visit everyone

DeletedUser4358

you realise not many know who i was >.> well perhaps you can come back once more? sister and red are here afterall all were missing in ceero and youd have most of yakuza's leadership

I was in the yak leadership?

The more you know....

Hihi.
Was hoping there'd be some news of legacy servers coming out since I don't really like these new victory conditions but looks like there's barely any news at all from Inno haha.
come play en34, bit late but it's gonna be better than any world we'll see for the next couple months at least

DeletedUser3087

I heard that most of the “ names“ you are referring to isn't taking this world seriously ( some might have left, other might not have the time), but there are a few trying to make things work. A shame really an interesting group to say the least looking at the "names". But I thought the grays was the new enemy or was I wrong? Wasn't fighting players like so last year :p

DeletedUser4271

I heard that most of the “ names“ you are referring to isn't taking this world seriously ( some might have left, other might not have the time), but there are a few trying to make things work. A shame really an interesting group to say the least looking at the "names". But I thought the grays was the new enemy or was I wrong? Wasn't fighting players like so last year :p

this threads just been subtle jabs at inno...its wonderful.