• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Deleted Messages

DeletedUser3087

I enjoy seeing messages being deleted and likes disappearing :rolleyes:

I enjoy the minimal feedback from the community manager.

Shame that the follow up to the game that started this company is being so neglected...

No one cares!

I enjoy seeing messages being deleted and likes disappearing :rolleyes:[/SPOILER]
-Someone might say that censorship is a sign of affection .... better than just being ignored ...

I enjoy the minimal feedback from the community manager.[/SPOILER]
-Why would the CM show up when he can do his job remotely using some kind of super power ... he was last seen Thursday but a thread was deleted a couple of days after that ... who delete it ? no one know .... probably someone using teletabisis ...

Shame that the follow up to the game that started this company is being so neglected...[/SPOILER]
-From what i have seen ... EN market is neglected the most ,compared to other major market, i'd say it's because playersbase here are very rude ...

DeletedUser1104

I think the player base here is just as rude as every other player base given the fact that most have or do play on their respective servers as well... I think people are more rude here given how issues are handled frankly.

The US server seems to have more of a friendly relationship with their Mods.
The Mods seem to then reciprocate by offering more competitions and generally being more helpful.
Pretty sure that has come about by the Mods being more proactive, giving feedback and trying when possible to do what is asked.
If players feel like they are not listened to and their remarks are being ignored they probably will be rude.

If i write a ticket telling the mods that another player is cheating, gaining an unfair advantage by using a bot, multi accounting or co op abusing I don't understand why i don't get feedback. Why does no one say 'thank you for bringing this matter to our attention the player has been banned or dealt with whatever'

Why is it fair that the other tribe knows and can protect their assets that have been unfairly achieved but the innocent tribe that has been disadvantaged remains in the dark?
There is probably a valid reason but i dont know what it is. If anyone knows could they enlighten me.
Lack of communication seems to be a major problem here.

I think the player base here is just as rude as every other player base given the fact that most have or do play on their respective servers as well... I think people are more rude here given how issues are handled frankly.
So you are saying issues are being handled badly here ?? that's just rude ... thank you for proving my point ...

If i write a ticket telling the mods that another player is cheating, gaining an unfair advantage by using a bot, multi accounting or co op abusing I don't understand why i don't get feedback. Why does no one say 'thank you for bringing this matter to our attention the player has been banned or dealt with whatever'

Why is it fair that the other tribe knows and can protect their assets that have been unfairly achieved but the innocent tribe that has been disadvantaged remains in the dark?
There is probably a valid reason but i dont know what it is. If anyone knows could they enlighten me.
Since our Mod is too busy to reply to players questions i will answer this one ...
When you report someone for cheating/breaking the rules there in no such a thing as a "feedback" ... only "we will look into it" ... discussing bans is against the rules ...
Players are not allowed to discuss in-game or forum bans or rules violations. Please use the report feature for any rules violations and we will address it should be find wrong doing. The reasoning for this is simple. The reason for a specific ban might not be obvious to a regular forum member but the moderators and supporters have tools at their disposal that can show different types of rule breaches or unwanted behaviour. Since those information are internal a case is usually a lot more complex than it might seem. Due to the internal nature of some information a ban can not be publicly discussed by InnoGames staff or volunteers
If even the player who is getting banned isn't provided with the full evidences of his ban when he complain/contact support because of their internal nature . why would any other players get any intel on any ban ?? your part as a player ends when you report a breach of rules ...
"thank you for bringing this to our attention" is just a formality/display of politeness on the Mod's part , he can't show it if he lack it ... but to be fair i saw that "thank you.." part in almost all the replies i got to my support tickets ... i dunno if they stopped appreciating players now ....

For the second part i have to disagree ... this is a team game not a single player game , there is a fine line between players taking responsibility for their own actions/collective punishment for a whole tribe ... your tribe helped you expand your villas , supported you/share most provs with you etc ... they deserve to know if/when one of their players is banned and have a period of time ,where the banned player stay in the tribe, to react ... that's fair imo , what's not fair is keeping those villas forever ... banned players are treated the same way as inactive acc atm ... there were suggestions/ideas to make those banned players go barbs/tribless much faster , eg : after "X" weeks . but everyone knows where players ideas/suggestion goes :rolleyes: ... maybe the same place this thread will go as soon as one of the staffs bless us with a visit ...