• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Deceivers

• Thread starter DeletedUser1494
  • Start date

DeletedUser1494

How do the Deceivers work?
Are they only show the speed of the army as if Nobleman is there, but your army will hit earlier as there was NO Nobleman with them?
Or they slow the army down to Nobleman speed in real? What is the point if this is the case??

DeletedUser486

Deceivers cause your army to travel at noble speed and really hit at that time.

The point is to use deceivers to send fake noble attacks at players to divert defense and mask your true targets.

DeletedUser

when i send a deceiver in defense, it doesnt change speed, is it suppost to be like that?

DeletedUser486

Yes, deceivers modify attacking armies, tacticians modify supporting armies.

DeletedUser2785

Me being a little noob here, i want to know can a deceiver act like a support? Which is an attack, or did I miss something?
Thanks in Advance for the reply.

no .he can't ... the changes INNO made to "send army" tab is what caused your misunderstanding ... before they make three tabs for attack/support/relocate we used to have one tab for all commands and you can send any office with the army ... unlike now you could choose to send a deceiver , grandmaster or even a ranger with a supporting army ... they will have no effect ofc but you can still choose them in the tab ,that's what was the question that confused you about, now you can only see tacticians in the support tab and vice versa ...