• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Death comes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4271
  • Start date

DeletedUser4271

Gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed. You talked it up, but honestly, I'm not worried. Kobusvan stunted his growth trying to keep disco down. Now losing half his troops to give you a slight brag over FastAndy or EE, whichever one those reports are from, and yet he still hasn't passed 1k in his main.

Sorry to tell you this, but you are blowing smoke, and Kobusvan will run out of steam.
troops over points darling.or did we somehow forget that over your years as a moderator and then absence from the game.

DeletedUser486

Lol damn, is that how that goes? You know that only works if he can turn it around. Otherwise he is swimming against the tide, fighting uphill. He will tire eventually.

Speaking of my absence, I see you have a member of my old tribe in your midst. Had no idea there were more still knocking around, that is good to see. ^.^

DeletedUser4271

Lol damn, is that how that goes? You know that only works if he can turn it around. Otherwise he is swimming against the tide, fighting uphill. He will tire eventually.

Speaking of my absence, I see you have a member of my old tribe in your midst. Had no idea there were more still knocking around, that is good to see. ^.^
i have lots of members of old tribes in my tribe going to have to be more specific xD

DeletedUser4271

Before your time, Darling, ;)
well that certainly narrows it down doesn't it.Not many can say they've been playing still from en09.

though i must say this is the most active i've seen the forums in ages.Lets hope it doesnt get deleted because it violates some rule >.>

DeletedUser486

No violated rules except this one talking about rules, everything else is healthy and good forum activity. It has been a while :)

DeletedUser4271

see what a good little war declaration can bring....lots of poo talking but still more activity than the past few days for sure

DeletedUser4271

I am sorry how could I have forgotten you? I just do not remember. pro tip, be rememberable.
pro tip
you changed your tone fast.i remember smashing you to tiny bits in an older world rather easily. it will be fun doing it again.

DeletedUser486

pro tip
you changed your tone fast.i remember smashing you to tiny bits in an older world rather easily. it will be fun doing it again.
KXleZsS.jpg

rnBhGqF

Nice resources, Yatogami. Caeleum, to quote above, "troops over points darling.or did we somehow forget that over your years as a moderator and then absence from the game." Considering you lack both, does that make you a candidate for the most useless member of your tribe? Or do we discuss the other province mates of yours harboring less than 1500 troops, but being 2,500 plus points? Do we discuss that you claim victory in someone dodging troops and you clearing a wall, or catting down barracks, yet taking no significant losses that can't be recouped in under six hours? Moreover, what about the fact that your tribe hasn't done much of anything but talk here? I suspect you lot take to forums in an effort to make yourself feel valid in game. With that being said, I will see you all on the battlefield, except unlike a majority of the posters I'll have my axe in hand, not my....well...male part ;)

DeletedUser4271

Nice resources, Yatogami. Caeleum, to quote above, "troops over points darling.or did we somehow forget that over your years as a moderator and then absence from the game." Considering you lack both, does that make you a candidate for the most useless member of your tribe? Or do we discuss the other province mates of yours harboring less than 1500 troops, but being 2,500 plus points? Do we discuss that you claim victory in someone dodging troops and you clearing a wall, or catting down barracks, yet taking no significant losses that can't be recouped in under six hours? Moreover, what about the fact that your tribe hasn't done much of anything but talk here? I suspect you lot take to forums in an effort to make yourself feel valid in game. With that being said, I will see you all on the battlefield, except unlike a majority of the posters I'll have my axe in hand, not my....well...male part ;)
hello blatant account made to hide ingame name.
Thanks yato. you know i have been primarily defensive based in recent worlds. due to real life stuff. when i said older world i meant older world.

DeletedUser486

But but but you said you were going to tear him down again, and frankly jb needs to be put in his place.

DeletedUser4271

But but but you said you were going to tear him down again, and frankly jb needs to be put in his place.
i dont need to be fully offensive based to take johnny down. he isnt no barren or interitar.
thanks for the spy report hun.but we all know many reasons why that could be entirely wrong.

hello blatant account made to hide ingame name.
Thanks yato. you know i have been primarily defensive based in recent worlds. due to real life stuff. when i said older world i meant older world.
Anyone who knows me knows I don't stick to one name for more than a world, anyway. Regardless of what forum account I'm on, I'm fairly sure those who know me know me. The downside of being someone memorable, I suppose. Not that you seem to have that issue.

i dont need to be fully offensive based to take johnny down. he isnt no barren or interitar.
thanks for the spy report hun.but we all know many reasons why that could be entirely wrong.
It's green. It's not wrong, it's 100% accurate. As far as taking Johnny down, I'm also Johnny's coop. You couldn't even take out a spiked barb with your troops. Your mouth tends to get the best of you, and whether you know it or not as a representative of your tribe, it'll do you a world of good to just stop while you're ahead. Moreover, of all the worlds I've played with Johnny, I've never seen him taken out as you claim, so unless you have something to substantiate that claim I'd dismiss it. It'd be like me saying your tribe is a worthwhile, competitive tribe to win the world. A joke in itself.

EDIT: Due to me killing a majority of US and EN "super-players" I've redacted a bit about Barren. Can't keep count, and assumed I've killed him numerous times, too.

DeletedUser486

The only way it could be wrong is if you relocated your offense to your other massive village.