• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Daily reward

i have an ideea to make this game more interesting for non-crowners too, and i think it would make the game a lot more balanced for every player. I would suggest that every 5 th day of consecutive login into the game, players to get 10 crowns instead 2000 ressources package.....in this way even non-crowners could buy maybe a building spot and from time to time unit packages in case of emergency....in this way, the big crowners still have the big advantage but in same time, non-crowners will have a little help too.

This one will go into the spreadsheet, but I would really press for 50 crowns rather than 10. I wasn't a heavy crowner when I played so I could be wrong, but I can't really think of anything that costs 10 crowns.

Just out of curiosity, do the "suits" at inno ever listen to any of the information or feedback from the forums that you present to them? Or are they like: "Okay we hear you, now go away" xD

....jpg

This one will go into the spreadsheet, but I would really press for 50 crowns rather than 10. I wasn't a heavy crowner when I played so I could be wrong, but I can't really think of anything that costs 10 crowns.

Well, i was thinking that 50 crowns are too much for Inno to handle such a lose of real money