• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Daily Awards

DeletedUser

Since it doesn't seem like we can view progress on the daily achievements I thought it would be cool to see what some people are getting daily awards with.

(im curious because I farmed 250k resources today and no luck so far lol)

DeletedUser486

I believe that daily, weekly and tribal achievements are still not complete and are still being worked on, so they may not be accurate. I would imagine that when they are fully implemented it may also be added so that we can see the leading points for that achievement as we did in the original game.

DeletedUser300

Jesters has a few time conquest of the day, defender of the day and 1x cycle of defense, people love attackign us it seems.

DeletedUser2062

Any news or updates on when the daily/weekly achievements will be in full working order maybe?

i am still very new to the TW2 family btw!!!!

Is the Quest bar in Achievements suppose to be empty?or is it not in play yet?
:-D

DeletedUser

Could be wrong but if you get a notice in the Reports section about a daily/weekly achiev i think thats for real and not a bug.

DeletedUser486

UtfxdSd.png
I do not know if daily/weekly is fully functional. It does not appear that tribe achievements are, not to my eyes at least,