• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cutting Out

Seriously, mods, Inno needs to upgrade its servers or buy a few more. The game is constantly restarting itself - I barely log in - restart. Send out a few barb runs - restart. Try to communicate with others or read a report - restart. It's ridiculous. It's a good thing they don't run an airline - imagine having to restart the engines every time someone orders a drink, turns on a light, or whatever....

Seriously, mods, Inno needs to upgrade its servers or buy a few more. The game is constantly restarting itself - I barely log in - restart. Send out a few barb runs - restart. Try to communicate with others or read a report - restart. It's ridiculous. It's a good thing they don't run an airline - imagine having to restart the engines every time someone orders a drink, turns on a light, or whatever....
How did you find out about InnoAir? That was supposed to be a secret!

And now I can't log in again. As a result, I'll no doubt lose at least two nukes on two worlds, maybe more. Not good enough.
If you're having trouble on iOS, I would suggest the usual uninstall and reinstall and then if the issues persist I would recommend migrating to playing on the browser until the next TW2 update on iOS.

If you're having trouble on iOS, I would suggest the usual uninstall and reinstall and then if the issues persist I would recommend migrating to playing on the browser until the next TW2 update on iOS.
your servers literally crashed for nearly 8 hours the other day tho

your servers literally crashed for nearly 8 hours the other day tho
Certainly not my servers. InnoGames servers on the other hand...

There is no way around the fact that the browser version of the game is leaps and bounds ahead of the iOS version of the game. Recommending players migrate there until a more stable iOS environment can be created is the only thing I can do given that I'm a moderator, not an InnoGames developer.
Though, if any InnoGames devs see this and want to hire me, I'm very expensive and very willing to solve all the problems this game has.

Certainly not my servers. InnoGames servers on the other hand...

There is no way around the fact that the browser version of the game is leaps and bounds ahead of the iOS version of the game. Recommending players migrate there until a more stable iOS environment can be created is the only thing I can do given that I'm a moderator, not an InnoGames developer.
Though, if any InnoGames devs see this and want to hire me, I'm very expensive and very willing to solve all the problems this game has.

You're also not worth it.

I'd rather inno spent my money on someone who knows their left from right.

straight up bullshit this, the app has been out for alot of years now and shit still hasnt been done to it, the developers doesn’t care at all about the ios players, if they would then they would have fixed atleast 10 of the 1000 bugs that is hammering the ios users badly, just a simple thing as switching villages too fast crashes the game or clicking recruit spies too fast freezes the game or activating 50k resources shuts the game off