• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Current standings

• Thread starter DeletedUser5280
  • Start date

DeletedUser4358

I feel like this world with all the potential it had at the start is becoming more and more about who has/is willing to spend the most money, dunno if its just me but feels a little ruined and I've lost some interest.

Agreed, although I do spend money too, I don't send 10 fake deceiver trains every day to villages when only 2 nobles are out and im nobling 600pt barbs:rolleyes:

see but considering domination win condition is based on villa count, do points ultimately matter overall? you could argue that in some ways they don't
It doesn't necessarily have anything with the win condition to do no. But points are an indictator of how developed the villages of the tribe is. If the points are very low it indicates that the tribe has very low level buildings and such. And can indicates that the tribe is mostly gobbling up smaller players and barbs, or is pretty new. Points also influnece ranking because the tribes rank is determined by it's point and not by it's village count.

DeletedUser1914

It doesn't necessarily have anything with the win condition to do no. But points are an indictator of how developed the villages of the tribe is. If the points are very low it indicates that the tribe has very low level buildings and such. And can indicates that the tribe is mostly gobbling up smaller players and barbs, or is pretty new. Points also influnece ranking because the tribes rank is determined by it's point and not by it's village count.
I can tell you right now i minimise what i build in villages so i have a higher population for my army.Leaving me with low village point overall average.Yet by your logic i would be weak/worse than a sim city player that builds 9k villages

I can tell you right now i minimise what i build in villages so i have a higher population for my army.Leaving me with low village point overall average.Yet by your logic i would be weak/worse than a sim city player that builds 9k villages
I'm just talking about if you have really low points but many villages. Say like half the villages of the tribe has like 150-300 pts then it shows that you're a very underdeveloped tribe. It really goes away when the villages are inbetween 1500 and 3k because there it matters less since the villages are probably nuke villages or something to that extent instead of just low point newly nobled barbs or smth. If the tribe has low OBP but an average village point of 1k-2,5k then it probably isn't a tribe full of nuke villages. With very low i do mean under 1000 or 1500. If the tribe has low OBP and an average village point of 5k+ then it probably is a tribe of sim city players that just stack markets and resource buildings. The points can tell much, but only if you use the points together with other stats and information.

DeletedUser2615

Here is another stat. Bash ratio to total points for top 5 ranked tribes
VIP - 3.56 (4400000bash / 1230000pt = 3.56)
THC - 5.23
HGR - 2.89
O.S - 4.03
OWN - 6.86

THC - 5.23
HGR - 2.89
O.S - 4.03
OWN - 6.86
Hmm, but isn't that a bit skewed due to OWN and O.S fighting eachother resulting in large parts of OWN having to restart so they have lower points? Hmmm. HMMM.

THC - 5.23
HGR - 2.89
O.S - 4.03
OWN - 6.86
6ggddjt.gif

I feel like this world with all the potential it had at the start is becoming more and more about who has/is willing to spend the most money, dunno if its just me but feels a little ruined and I've lost some interest.
Quite a big time, specially with these 3 nobles in Gwen. I always hate nobles in Gwen :/ However it doesn't mean that noncrowners can't go far or even win this world. Just unfortunately much more effort needs to be put.

I had same argument with few people yesterday. People way overvalue points. I like small villas that can do damage over big villas with less space and I will even catapult my villas if needed.

THC - 5.23
HGR - 2.89
O.S - 4.03
OWN - 6.86
Quite interesting, didn't look at this before... but it's already quite a work to prepare TOP 5 updates.

By the way, not sure if I will manage today, but if not, there should be another update by tomorrow

DeletedUser4358

THC - 5.23
HGR - 2.89
O.S - 4.03
OWN - 6.86

mine is 11.65, VIP is bad!

DeletedUser2615

Hmm, but isn't that a bit skewed due to OWN and O.S fighting eachother resulting in large parts of OWN having to restart so they have lower points? Hmmm. HMMM.
Yes, there are a lot of factors. Like HGR are on the rim and so much newer so it can be expected they will not have had as much opportunity to gain bash yet.

If we take the top 10 and do PF bash/pts ranking ... the top 3 tribes are : 1-DUR(7.86) 2-OWN(6.59) 3-NOT(5.61) ... i wonder what those 3 tribes have in common ?

This is why I find the ranking by points to be kinda irrelevant, as especially on a relo world I would rather have twice as many villas as someone on equal points to me, who cares how high your pits are if you have twice as many villas to farm from and produce troops

This is why I find the ranking by points to be kinda irrelevant, as especially on a relo world I would rather have twice as many villas as someone on equal points to me, who cares how high your pits are if you have twice as many villas to farm from and produce troops
THIS SOUNDS LIKE JHIN LOGIC, HE IS THE JHIN