• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cuddles: The send off!

• Thread starter DeletedUser3016
  • Start date

DeletedUser3016

This week, many of you may or may not have noticed that we have lost a key member to our community here, @Cuddles Assistant

Cuddles has stepped down due to his commitment to college, and I just wanted to post to say good luck, and that we will all miss you. I am sure I am not the only one that can say this, but you will certainly be missed here!

If anybody has any comments, or any respectful stories about our friend Cuddles, then please post them here!

Good luck on the other side!

byegood-600x441.jpg

DeletedUser2084

Oh no :( cuddles dedication was great to see. Good luck and hopefully I see you around!

DeletedUser2785

This is sad to see the most active MOD to step down but all the best for his future :)

DeletedUser2185

He will surely be missed on the TEAM as well as the forum. I will miss him greatly. :)

DeletedUser3016

We are training a couple of guys up just now that will replace his duties, but unfortunately it's true! Let's see if we can replicate his awesomeness in the new guys :D Sure you will find out who at a later date :)

DeletedUser2754

You will not be able to replicate his awesomeness... but you might find other kinds of awesome in the new guys ;)

I wish you all the best Cuddles!

DeletedUser2193

Thanks for your work Cuddles. Best of luck to you.

DeletedUser2122

Thanks guys!
You'll probably see me lurking around from time to time :p

DeletedUser3635

Good luck and best wishes for the future Cuddles, thank you for all your hard work and efforts.
I have only dealt with Andy, but all you guys do a great job, so many good wishes for your future Cuddles.