• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Crowns, and the Direction it's Taking

DeletedUser

Greetings one and all, and before you assume the worst, I'm not a rager here to ruin people's day. However while yes, I do disagree the route of what people most commonly refer to as, 'P2W'. (pay to win) But instead, I simply wish to ask a question, which may or may not form into more then one as I type this out.

Shall the game continue the route it's going with it's cash currency? (Crowns) Or is it simply a test to see which pay method is preferably better, and there is potential that it shall use another method of pay, for example a monthly subscription? (I won't go into too much detail, as that's not the purpose of the topic) I ask because I normally don't care enough about a game to go on their forums and voice my opinion. If I dislike a path it's taking, I simply move onto the next game. However in this case, it has a lot of redeeming qualities, though the capabilities of Crowns do concern me.

Thank you for your patience, I'm sure this question has been asked before. (I simply couldn't find a direct answer)

DeletedUser

correct it has been asked and answered by an in game mod i believe (speaking out of my memory), and the answer is, yes this is the route that the game will go with as the developers feel it is a balanced system between the heavy payers down to us poor scurvys who can barely buy lunch.

DeletedUser4

We will directly address this issue and display our payment philosophy soon. Thank you for your patience until then.