• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Cowardice

DeletedUser297

We are the Dreadnoughts. We are strong. We were not born with a golden spoon. We fight. We bled for our title. We kicked, scratched, and bludgeoned our way to the top. Now the jealous aristocratic old guard tries to get allies in hopes that they will fight us for them. Pathetic. If you are a fighter, you are welcome to join us. I would like to thank the cowards of this world, for trying to remove anyone who hasn't the stomach for war, as this was sent to almost all members of our tribe. Duhmbar has written:Hi mate,

I'm representing the alliance of RNG/TMP/KoE/CoE and my task is informing you we're expanding towards your direction.

You'll be exactly in the middle of our attack line and before starting the fight I'd like to invite you to RNG. We'd be happy to have you with us: if you accept you'd be one of those who'll receive our massive support and you'll be able to noble new villages with our help.

Just let me know. :)

Regards,

Duhmbar

DeletedUser

That is funny: I am in the middle of this gang and they have been gang banging me for weeks. I am not sure of how many villages I have taken from them, but it is quite a few. What I do know is that they have not taken any from me. If they just knew the basics of sniping, I would have had a harder time removing villages from them.

They do not like that, I snipe their noble attacks so they have more or less given up sending nobles at me for a few days.

The new tactic are to gangbang my villages with spies that destroy building levels: What they do not understand is that I still have the same amount of troops in those villages. Therefore, beside from having to rebuilding they do not do any harm other than reducing my points.

All I can say it is boring when they do not attack me with troops anymore; it is a war game and I should be an easy target being all alone in the middle of them and not being at a tribe.

Dum_bar: Why not fight with troops for this world instead of recruiting the whole world........after all it's a war game
cool.png

DeletedUser

Viking;n13436 said:
That is funny: I am in the middle of this gang and they have been gang banging me for weeks. I am not sure of how many villages I have taken from them, but it is quite a few. What I do know is that they have not taken any from me. If they just knew the basics of sniping, I would have had a harder time removing villages from them.

They do not like that, I snipe their noble attacks so they have more or less given up sending nobles at me for a few days.

The new tactic are to gangbang my villages with spies that destroy building levels: What they do not understand is that I still have the same amount of troops in those villages. Therefore, beside from having to rebuilding they do not do any harm other than reducing my points.

All I can say it is boring when they do not attack me with troops anymore; it is a war game and I should be an easy target being all alone in the middle of them and not being at a tribe.

Dum_bar: Why not fight with troops for this world instead of recruiting the whole world........after all it's a war game
cool.png

haha, im getting that from a couple of LoU members, i killed a load of thier troops this morning so now they are attacking me with scouts, funny thing about it thou is that one of them sent a load, then the next sent a load, as if it was one player with the use of two accounts.

DeletedUser

I must give my kudos to you Viking. I am "close" behind and yet not even close. All that with the fact noone ever attacks me. They are too scared. And rightfully so. But Energizer is catching up with you, and fast too!!!!

DeletedUser269

Now why u did that talim? lol , i was trying to be sneaky and u announced it to the whole world :D