• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

counter-sabotage, counter-catapults

• Thread starter KOR.QuietObserver
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This game has very unique system.

Co-op.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3087

Just felt like I needed to comment here... Your are taking a village from your co-op that is better than the one you are giving him? If so you are using your co-op to better yourself and therefore this is co-op abuse, unless he consents, but even so then this is taking advantage of a feature in a way to better yourself there for pushing... I am I wrong here or what o_O

DeletedUser3087

I can do comment on what I want. I do not wish to complain, if you wanna keep complaining about a topic that I believe has been thoroughly discussed by all means do so.

“Problems are meant to be solved, but unfortunately, a lot of people choose to complain, worry, and cry about them.” If have a problem stop complaining and find solutions rather than moaning about it.

“Like crying wolf, if you keep looking for sympathy as a justification for your actions, you will someday be left standing alone when you really need help.”

That is all

DeletedUser4487

Just felt like I needed to comment here... Your are taking a village from your co-op that is better than the one you are giving him? If so you are using your co-op to better yourself and therefore this is co-op abuse, unless he consents, but even so then this is taking advantage of a feature in a way to better yourself there for pushing... I am I wrong here or what o_O

you are not wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.