• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

COS at 70%

Coldog, do you think your tribe will survive or do you think it will collapse while being so close to the end? If it collapses then -P- will win but i don't think you will manage holding your tribe together for much longer.

DeletedUser3148

Coldog, do you think your tribe will survive or do you think it will collapse while being so close to the end? If it collapses then -P- will win but i don't think you will manage holding your tribe together for much longer.
Collapsing? We've reached 80%. As for me kicking my member, He was botting with Jhin on EN51. We had definitive proof by multiple members. I do not play with cheaters, as such, I kicked him. Everyone was fine with it.

Collapsing? We've reached 80%. As for me kicking my member, He was botting with Jhin on EN51. We had definitive proof by multiple members. I do not play with cheaters, as such, I kicked him. Everyone was fine with it.
You sure not all your members hate you? Jokes aside, congrats on reaching 80%.

DeletedUser3148

You sure not all your members hate you? Jokes aside, congrats on reaching 80%.
My members on EN 47 know the full story about Aero, Jhin, and rooster. A few were still supporting them up until they disbanded on EN51. After getting proof from Rae and Starley about Jhin and Aero botting, the rest came around.

As for Jhin, He's pathetic and can't win a world without botting. I bet all his prior worlds were done with botting as well. Rae said he had a video on how to setup the bot and everything stored in his cloud. He tried getting Rae and Starley to bot as well. They turned him down and reported him.

As for this world, We've already submitted tickets to close it. The support team said they're waiting on a closing date from the Devs. But we're officially the winners.

DeletedUser3148

I'm also at 35.6M OBP as of now, Hoping to get 36M OBP before the world closes. I think Borby and Nuppy finally learned that 50k HC stacks don't mean shit to my 200+ nukes.

My members on EN 47 know the full story about Aero, Jhin, and rooster. A few were still supporting them up until they disbanded on EN51. After getting proof from Rae and Starley about Jhin and Aero botting, the rest came around.

As for Jhin, He's pathetic and can't win a world without botting. I bet all his prior worlds were done with botting as well. Rae said he had a video on how to setup the bot and everything stored in his cloud. He tried getting Rae and Starley to bot as well. They turned him down and reported him.

As for this world, We've already submitted tickets to close it. The support team said they're waiting on a closing date from the Devs. But we're officially the winners.
Well, i definetly don't doubt that Jhin bots.

What about me? I didn't do anything wrong per say.

To set the record straight; Rae and Starley were both botting, with Elh0dz and Treborn as well. I have the discord chats to prove it. It's also alleged that you farm botted on US worlds, Coldog, but seeing your Reddit and you needing PC help for some slightly abnormal things throws doubt on the ability to set up/run a farm bot. Aero also didn't bot to my knowledge, I believe the biggest gripe was that he gave Jhin control of COS and he disbanded it. I haven't bothered to clear my name regarding the COS debacle because, well, I AM guilty of being the devil on Aero's shoulder and kind of puppeting him into what he needed to say/do to gain control of the tribe. I'll not deny that.

To reiterate; Starley didn't turn down Jhin's offer to bot and report him. Starley also sent Aero, Treborn, and Starley a bot they had to pay for and tried helping them set it up. Elh0dz uses TW2Overflow, and that's directly from DooDoo who was frustrated because he'd farm freshly nobled player barbs for a day and claim he just never refreshed.

To conclude; I have nothing against you, Coldog, we're just two cranky old men who can't share a row of urinals without yelling at each other. I wish the best in future worlds and in life.

DeletedUser2616

*cough* dark-temple *cough*
1585581528494.png

DeletedUser3148

To conclude; I have nothing against you, Coldog, we're just two cranky old men who can't share a row of urinals without yelling at each other. I wish the best in future worlds and in life.
:D:D:D:D No laughing emoji :( This will be my last world, This game is already dead anyways. Having won this world with 36M OBP, I have done more than enough.

As for Starley botting, I did not know he was doing so. Doodoo and I always thought Elh0dz was botting, As his growth in that area was way too fast.

As for myself, I've never used any type of bot or macro. I've always played this game without using any external assistance. My US worlds are nothing compared to my growth on this world anyways. This world set multiple personal records for me.

DeletedUser3148

We've also been declared the winners today. The world will be closing tomorrow. Best of luck everyone on your future worlds.

evidently busted. 47 is over if you are still watching, and cos has won it. that is, they reached 80% and held it.