• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Coplay

DeletedUser2754

Is coplaying allowed? I don't mean the coop feature. I mean creating an account that two different persons on two different locations can login and play together on the same account. In TW1 I know this was allowed. Is it allowed also in TW2?

(This probably has been asked before, I tried to search but didn't find anything.)

DeletedUser

If the locations are different i guess that it is allowed,says nothing in the rules about not doing so.

DeletedUser2754

If the locations are different i guess that it is allowed,says nothing in the rules about not doing so.
If the location was the same, it was the same player all along. It's two players and one account, not the other way around.

DeletedUser2122

• Logging into another players account is only allowed via the official co-playing mechanic.Each world account may have one primary user and up to two co-op players
  • Sharing your password with another person is forbidden.
  • It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her own account. The only exception is built-in co-op system (Coop wiki)

Above rules clearly state that you are not allowed to have multiple people playing on your account unless you use the coop system. So No,Co playing is not allowed!

DeletedUser1237

Cuddles said
"It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her own account. The only exception is built-in co-op system (Coop wiki)"

How would you tell that it is two players on the same IP? In August sinister was banned on drachenfelds server for useing my IP. So I think your info is wrong

DeletedUser2122

If someone was banned in-game then it was done because our in-game team found proof as to that the player was a multi account etc.

DeletedUser1237

well the proof agianst us was, that he and I were logging in using my IP. But now the rule is,
"It is allowed for two or more players to use the same computer and/or internet connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her own account. The only exception is built-in co-op system (Coop wiki)"

That is what was happening! He was living in my place for a few months. we were useing the same computers. Yes I was sitting here with him at the same time., on my laptop, on my account.
But we got banned , I got 10 days and he couldnt come back.
So what you say is not the truth! Or maybe it is the truth now, Right ?
This was a BS deal. We were not cheating as far as what you are telling us now. But we both sufferred because of a corrupt system that allows players to penalize players that they are at war with.

DeletedUser2122

If you're going to share a internet connection you need to notify the supporting team using a ticket,if a player shares the same internet connection and supports each other with troops and resources that makes the account users look like multis. That said the forum rules say that bans cannot be discussed here so if you have any questions regarding a ban make a ticket please.

DeletedUser430

well the proof agianst us was, that he and I were logging in using my IP. But now the rule is,

That is what was happening! He was living in my place for a few months. we were useing the same computers. Yes I was sitting here with him at the same time., on my laptop, on my account.
But we got banned , I got 10 days and he couldnt come back.
So what you say is not the truth! Or maybe it is the truth now, Right ?
This was a BS deal. We were not cheating as far as what you are telling us now. But we both sufferred because of a corrupt system that allows players to penalize players that they are at war with.
First this is not the place to discuss bans! Contact in-game support instead of trying to air out your situation on the forums.