• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Connection problems

DeletedUser1603

Can't stay in the game more than a few seconds before I get the Connection problem window! Can't play at all!

DeletedUser

Please list your current world so we can determine which world you're having connection issues on and investigate.

I understand this is the current answer you'd expect but trying the following things may help you.

#1 Cleaning your internet history / cache
#2 Resetting your router, flushing the dns, releasing & renewing your adapters through ipconfig
#3 Phoning your ISP to determine whether the issue is from them.

DeletedUser

EN 9 is awful. Constant timeouts, slow, buildings not generating, just aa rubbish connection. Bearing in mind this issue has been brought to the attention of the devs many times, I have to ask. Do the development team ever plan on fixing these issues? Or do they even know what they're doing? Because the evidence so far suggests not.

DeletedUser

@Nevauri as far as I am concerned they have made great improvements to the connection and I do not experience troubles on the world I am playing, however, I cannot speak for all worlds as I do not play them all.

I will message the devs and let them know you are experiencing connection issues but I can assure you the devs do take all reports seriously and are doing their best to keep the community happy aswell as make advancements to the game.

DeletedUser2597

cant login, only loading and loading. if i reload page several times and if i get luck then i can login. using chrome and firefox.

DeletedUser2010

I cant login also today..keeps loading and nothing.
Does anyone know anything?.all the other servers do load except the english one..

DeletedUser2122

Not exactly sure,but since the servers are still down we will have to wait and see.

DeletedUser

I lost a village too I think, it was stacked with defence. I don't know what's going on

DeletedUser

so are the servers up or whatwhat now?
Server checker says yes, I can access log in screen BUT only get a spinney wheel working icon.
world en10

DeletedUser2122

Still in maintenance mode.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

DeletedUser

OH GREAT BACK TO MAINTENANCE >>> insert un impressed expletive here.
No wish to get a ban, but you know what I am thinking.
A clue, it is not a positive thing.