• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Connecting Mobile to Browser instances issue.

DeletedUser

I've originally started Tribal Wars 2 on Mobile as where I had discovered it first. Since I've learned it's also browser based I came to the website and was made to register a new account before being able to open the browser version. For some reason it allowed me to create a brand new account with the same name and email address as I had used on the mobile version. Before I had done this I made sure to go check my emails and verify the email address I'd used when I began on the mobile version.

TL;DR, started on mobile, came to browser, I now have 2 accounts same name and different villages.

Thank you for your report. You have most likely tried to log in to a different market/server than you're currently playing on your mobile.

When you try to log out from your mobile app by clicking the turn off -icon on top right, you should see which market and world you're playing as you're world's button will be grayed out with text for example "Drachenfels (en4)", which would mean your world is on International server world 4. Can you try that and let me know if it helped?

DeletedUser

That solved it! Just needed to change markets on the Browser version and I have my mobile villages now. Thanks! Will this need to be done every time I go to log into the Browser version or will it save my preference?

The browser version should remember your preference or if the worlds were in the same market then you would just have to pick the world you want to log into.