• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Vianden)

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Vianden are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20-100
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Inactive
• Endgame condition: 1450 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN75).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Its almost like the people who decide these go "LOL WHATLL MAKE THEM GROAN IN UNISON? ANOTHER VP, NON-RELOCATION WORLD!" I can promise you, somewhere in Inno planning there's a sweaty neckbeard that smells like old hotdog water and he trolls reddit's celibacy forums and directs his angst at the general community.

please extinguish VP and non-relo no one plays these, can you not see the clear difference there is between dom and vp worlds, just by the forums you can tell.. lol

I complained the first world they did a non relocation... and they did not tell anyone ahead of time it was non relocation.. we all figured it out after BP ended.

the reasoning they gave was "many people ask for non relocation worlds"

ive yet to see one person ask for it.

its legitimately a challenge that ive enjoyed in a prior world (non-relocation) but it should be coupled with higher speed and cap out tribe limits at like 30-40. run it as either a low VP world, or dom.

6bao0m.jpg

Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Vianden are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20-100
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Inactive
• Endgame condition: 1450 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN75).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Change it to relocation - it's ridiculous not to have for not only a domination realm but also for victory points , from what I've heard from everyone I play with nobody wants it.

Though I did not do much on this world, I can say with certainty that no relocation games, with VP are one of the most enjoyable ones. It adds a bit of strategy to it, whereas with relocation it feels like flat out spam, all about numbers. What would improve it is increasing the world speed IMO, to make it more dynamic and lower VP, I don't understand why it's that high, not like you can turn the tide of the war with the reward system we have.

One of the biggest problems is the reward system, it is very bad. Apparently (Captc told me) the ones that get rewarded are members in the number 1 tribe, top 3 in rank and top 3 in bashpoints... Why is it terrible? Because it promotes the creation of these veteran tribes, a group of ppl that know each other well, to dominate the rest.
It completely annihilates role playing and competition, creates a very once sided experience. On this realm the outcome was already determined a months ago, you could see SFU winning from a mile away and there was nothing you could do about it.

The reward system should support players to play till the end and the tribe member limit should be max 30. Limiting the tribe limit like that would add a bit more attributes to the game, so there won't be just one veteran group, ultimately the reward system should change.