• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Ulvsunda)

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Ulvsunda are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20-100
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 1500 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN74).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Son : Look Ma! the same setting as every other world! when will we get something different Ma :(
Mother : Well son I don't think It'll happen in my lifetime. Not yours either. Maybe when were all nothing but bones will it finally change.
Son : B...but Ma that's boring !?! I cant do the same thing over and over again It'll be like I'm in prison :(
Mother : Dont cry baby boy it just the way it has been since i was a wee little girl graduating from the more prestigious and older reality world called Tw1

Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Ulvsunda are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20-100
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 1500 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN74).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.
Boooooriiiiing.....i think you can actually stop making this thread about players opinion for realm settings....you can reopen it when inno actually will change something

Is this a joke? you literally create same world settings and ask for feedback?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

forum users boycotting new worlds does nothing. Its a very small minority of the player base. The mindless people who sign up for every new world and dump plenty of crowns into them is why they open new worlds every month and run so many gwen games.

While its impossible to do...the most damaging thing to do would be to actually get plenty of ppl playing these servers... and not using crowns. Its a free game. Servers cost money. So inno would lose money. But realistically that would never happen.

Frankly ill probably sign up as i havent played in quite awhile... and i got one of those emails saying i get free crowns if i come back lol. that and a few ppl did atleast tell me they are trying to catch cheaters now. But I wont be spending any money until i see a new type of world and action against cheaters with my own eyes (hence i wanna play and check it out).

Cannot even join to Ulvsunda. I'm playing with mobile only. Game just gives connection error and keeps me offline

The world is finished... Do the math and close it...

What are the rewards assigned to this world!?

Best Regards

Night Orc