• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Nideggen)

AshieM

Community Manager
Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Nideggen are the following ones.

Realm configurations

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20 - 200
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 1800 Victory points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN67).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

I'm sure the feedback is not going to surprise you.

I've gone over multiple times in the forums about how a lower member cap to tribes would make the game more competitive, bring more players back into the game, create less incentives for MRTs, and bring a lot more money to Inno through more higher level tribes and competition.

That being said:

200 member cap limit in tribes is unsustainable for the current player base.

Reduce the max number of players in tribes.

Great start with the 1800 VP its a nearly half that of any other VP world which makes this a lot more interesting.

Something that has never changed is the member limit.

200 members doesn't reflect the TW2 player base anymore as its made up of about 10 pre-made's that dominate.

Followed by a bunch of up and coming pre-made's and perhaps the odd group from a different server.

Lowering the member cap will bring the most these premades to join as we all want to compete in a world where it consists of premades for a 'championship' sort of world .

Not only would Inno benefit from 5-10 pre made tribes all maxed levels and spending serious amounts of money but it would really reignite the player base and bring back 1 sided worlds.

You have the ability to change this and we have asked many times (I know its probably annoying now) but please try it.

Might be surprised about how popular the worlds are.

'Not only would Inno benefit from 5-10 pre made tribes all maxed levels and spending serious amounts of money but it would really reignite the player base and bring back 1 sided worlds'

Didn't mean the 'one sided world' part lol

You guys get my drift.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Play with the world speeds, World speed 2, troop speed 0.5 would be fun, and reduce the dependency on farming.

Tribe limit is FAR too high. A 200 member tribe needs 9 villages each to win the world. That's ridiculous.

AshieM

Community Manager
Since the max number of tribe members hasn't been done yet, what I will do in the meantime is, change the end game rewards.
Instead of 200 crowns each member, it will be X crowns divided by the number of members of the tribe.
It ain't much but it's honest work.

Let me also add, I personally can't change the tribe limit, but it's in the works.
___

Cheers.

Since the max number of tribe members hasn't been done yet, what I will do in the meantime is, change the end game rewards.
Instead of 200 crowns each member, it will be X crowns divided by the number of members of the tribe.

Let me also add, I personally can't change the tribe limit, but it's in the works.
___

Cheers.

That's very good to hear, thank you.

Any thoughts on changing some of the speed settings?

It would be really nice to allow the community to vote on the next world. Could split it out as a few polls:

1) VP / Dom
2) Win level - VP total or Dom %age (choice of 3 or 4 targets?)
3) Speeds - Give us a mix of allowable speeds.
4) BP Length
5) Relo + Morale, Relo only, Morale only?

___

Cheers.
this is great to see btw, thank you

Even 70 players limit is way too high, make it as the original had it 20-30, just look how this world became like the zerg world, every single big bad guy in one tribe, numbering 977 villages against the second biggest with about a hundred, how would any tribe even have a chance against these?

and besides with every single tribe forming alliances in the core and the rim areas it left no room for any tribe to expand but us so of course members jumped ship there expansion was cut off

Remember at 1 point in time the world was even we also had a member limit of 20 to 30 for a while but then other tribes started increasing it so i said why not
every single leader on this server made the choices and this is how it turned out

My choices where just better all there is to it

but i do agree with a member limit of 20 to 30 this would balance alot of things and also bring more players back

TSM from this server was not a premade also we where all Randoms thats how many players that disliked the rest of the leaders on the server Turtles cannot win wars without a offensive tribe to back them you should see all of the defense we have had to plow through since day 1 lol

Last edited: