• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

remember this 1 guys? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD tehy have like 5454 spies btw. NIB are self righteous hypocrites

nib = 25 members
zerg = 185 Members

Read other post for this since you guys cant seem to read.

but yes its about 10 of them mate. would of been 11 but you caught frankster before he switched on you.

nib = 25 members
zerg = 185 Members

but yes its about 10 of them mate. would of been 11 but you caught frankster before he switched on you.
You are unironically barely literate talking about others being unable to read. Every time I see you type something it's in broken English, and full of shit. Stop typing bro lol

Actually openly admitting to spies, and your tribe is giga self righteous despite the fact that you had a giant password sharing/multi accounting scandal. really disgusting bunch of players

*would have

Fixed that for you.
Actually you didn't cause it doesn't equal 170., you guys either have a really crappy spy that can't count... are through all that, "we have spies" talk, you actually Don't. but its cool.. you're right it is broken English, I'm okay with that, cause you most live in a crazy world cause I know I do, I also not going to take the time and double check the grammar for a forum, for a game just to make you happy when, truthful idc and Im on my phone half the time iIl reply here. i'll take broken English though

Last edited:
Actually you didn't cause it doesn't equal 170., you guys either have a really crappy spy that can't count... are through all that, "we have spies" talk, you actually Don't. but its cool.. you're right it is broken English, I'm okay with that, cause you most live in a crazy world cause I know I do, I also not going to take the time and double check the grammar for a forum, for a game just to make you happy when, truthful idc and Im on my phone half the time iIl reply here. i'll take broken English though
XD 10/10 meme

nib = 25 members
zerg = 185 Members

Nibb 25 players + multis + napped world.

You're right man unfortunately Nibb is super secure and we have no friends or anything there.

Damn.

You got me.

Geez boys, can't I take a break from the forums to get some real work done without you guys being mean to each other?

A couple things I just want to remind everyone of in no particular order:

Profane language isn't allowed. I do my best to edit it out rather than issue warnings, and I let as much of it go as I can, but let's try to keep things family friendly.

As someone who can see all the deleted posts you guys make and remove because you messed up in sometimes hilarious ways, maybe we should also avoid correcting each others grammar.
English may or may not be someone's first language and we all make mistakes. I make them all the time without noticing them and while it's okay to be helpful, it's not okay to be rude about it. We want as many people posting on the forum as possible and if they see people dunking on others for their poor English it might scare them away and that's the last thing we want to happen.

And finally, this is totally unrelated to everything that's happened in this thread, I personally love P&P posts, but I love dead troop posts even more. So if we could get more of those to help sustain me, I'd be grateful. :)

That was suppose to be link.. ops that is my bad. maybe one of the mods can fix that for me a bit ro much whiakey last night. The point was the mods are not taking sides. They're doing their jobs. so glad you understand.

Sister tribe first I'm seeing that.. do you see on NIB page that they're a sister tribe of ours?? I mean I don't.

It's only taken just over a month (or at least I've only just noticed it) buy NIB are now at least honest about their tribe and MOW's diplo.

NIB officially have an academy tribe.

Attachments

• NIB Academy.png
    NIB Academy.png
    209.6 KB · Views: 104
things change over time mate, welcome to tribal wars glad your slowly learning how Dip works in the game.

Eh, some of us know how to play the game, and when to acknowledge we've been caught talking crap. It might have only just appeared on your tribe page, but it's been de facto occurring since it was pointed out.

How many NIB players have been promoted from MOW? How many NIB players have been demoted to MOW? I've got to admit, I'm surprised at you American's using a promotion and relegation system given your sports are such a closed shop, I wasn't sure you were all aware that such a thing existed :D

All you're doing is making yourself, and your tribe look foolish. When you, and your tribe leader are throwing around statements like this:

My tribe will be self limited on size cant speak for others but the bigger they go the faster they will fall...

@Possessed your the only tribe over 40 this sever, if you dont close it out by the 2 month mark. your going to become the tribe you claim to be against. so whats the plan? stay a MRT which give you no room to talk about MRT in the future. break off and play Tribal wars with a squad. 40 or less? if you stay a MRT after 2 months and not able to close the world its a win win for us either way. so just want to know what you plan to do ;p

But then what should I expect from someone clearly suffering from schizophrenia?

27th April:
the fact yoou need a spy speaks, but any good tribe knows how to deal with spies mate :p, cokky not a noob. so good luck with your spy.

22nd May:
co ops pass on info and @Ncookie says I login into his tribe mates account :) the hurt of that ops :) good job. more then one way to get info in this game cookie.. you have a tribe of 200, I have 12 plus of my members in it. The fun is only starting, looking forward to the other ops mate.

I'd suggest keeping the talking in game, before you get an even bigger reputation for idiocy.

Eh, some of us know how to play the game, and when to acknowledge we've been caught talking crap. It might have only just appeared on your tribe page, but it's been de facto occurring since it was pointed out.

How many NIB players have been promoted from MOW? How many NIB players have been demoted to MOW? I've got to admit, I'm surprised at you American's using a promotion and relegation system given your sports are such a closed shop, I wasn't sure you were all aware that such a thing existed :D

All you're doing is making yourself, and your tribe look foolish. When you, and your tribe leader are throwing around statements like this:

But then what should I expect from someone clearly suffering from schizophrenia?

27th April:

22nd May:

I'd suggest keeping the talking in game, before you get an even bigger reputation for idiocy.

Man he has 10 spies remember.

Lmfao

idk what is so hard to understand about the dip system in this game. your hating on a tribe of 25 for having NAP and allies against a tribe of 180?? like really?! all I'm saying to you over and over is that with our nap and allies you still outmatch us mate.

Your like hey we have 180 members you not allow to work with other tribes and fight against us. nope if you do were going to complain cause your playing tribal wars and set up dip relationships.

Look at TDR if inno does do something to the MRT system family tribe will be back alot more. just like they were in tribal wars 1.

Also yes if you have a tribe of 180 and still need to place member in other tribe to win a sever outright to teach the big bad boys at inno a lesson good job.

I actully do know how to play the game, this is also not my tribe, I wouldn't have done a few things that have been done, but again not my tribe I just give advice it is listen to or it isn't.

All I'm pointing out is your information is wrong about the dip post you guys make and a few others. but I mean your complain about a tribe of 25 playing tribe wars and they ruin the world for you. I already point out it's not an elite tribe since half the players didn't join.

@Possessed yes I have a good amount of friends in your tribe. just like you have them in ours. When you been playing this game for awhile you make friends.

I like it how you have to go to naming calling on people. that I find funny, @ArbitraryCamel I have a family member suffer from that mate and that isn't a joke.

Which I also don't understand what is so hard to understand about that statement. MRT is a mass recruiting tribe. You all agree to recruit the so call vets of EN to one tribe. it still massing recruit. no matter how you look at it. I feel like you read one sentence and ignore all the other post.

before you do the whole were not like other MRT please go back and reread the forums I already agree to that statement and the one that cookie post. but your still a MRT tribe. just not with a bunch of noobs.

yea were a 25 member tribe
it's no longer a premade tribe players got busy and didn't join. fix that and state it a few times.

were here to play the game we enjoy to play. Winning or losing this sever we don't care

yes I would of done a few things different but not my tribe.

yes we have naps/allies in a dip game that you can have them against.

Last edited:
idk what is so hard to understand about the dip system in this game. your hating on a tribe of 25 for having NAP and allies against a tribe of 180?? like really?! all I'm saying to you over and over is that with our nap and allies you still outmatch us mate.

Your like hey we have 180 members you not allow to work with other tribes and fight against us. nope if you do were going to complain cause your playing tribal wars and set up dip relationships.

Look at TDR if inno does do something to the MRT system family tribe will be back alot more. just like they were in tribal wars 1.

Also yes if you have a tribe of 180 and still need to place member in other tribe to win a sever outright to teach the big bad boys at inno a lesson good job.

I actully do know how to play the game, this is also not my tribe, I wouldn't have done a few things that have been done, but again not my tribe I just give advice it is listen to or it isn't.

All I'm pointing out is your information is wrong about the dip post you guys make and a few others. but I mean your complain about a tribe of 25 playing tribe wars and they ruin the world for you. I already point out it's not an elite tribe since half the players didn't join.

@Possessed yes I have a good amount of friends in your tribe. just like you have them in ours. When you been playing this game for awhile you make friends.

I like it how you have to go to naming calling on people. that I find funny, @ArbitraryCamel I have a family member suffer from that mate and that isn't a joke.

Which I also don't understand what is so hard to understand about that statement. MRT is a mass recruiting tribe. You all agree to recruit the so call vets of EN to one tribe. it still massing recruit. no matter how you look at it. I feel like you read one sentence and ignore all the other post.

before you do the whole were not like other MRT please go back and reread the forums I already agree to that statement and the one that cookie post. but your still a MRT tribe. just not with a bunch of noobs.

it's no longer a premade tribe players got busy and didn't join. fix that and state it a few times.

were here to play the game we enjoy to play. Winning or losing this sever we don't care

no one said u cant have sister tribes its just that u cant scream about the numbers game and also say "we are a 25 man elite premade" when u have like 3 tribes DT'ing for u lol

@Ldavinci123 I already stated even in that were not a premade, that did not work out.

yes tribal wars is a number game, 180 villages at the start double that you can make troops faster, So also working with others to try and defend makes sense. If that doesn't make sense to you. Then Okay.

blah blah blah. Snipped.

You stopped being a 25 man tribe when you started operating an Academy Tribe. It's not exactly hard to understand.

When you stop with the bullshit "We're 25 vs 200" I'll stop calling you out on said bullshit.

The rest of your post is a steam of nonsense. I've never said you shouldn't have diplo, or any of the other fantasy you've made up. I've consistently said YOU ARE NOT A 25 MAN TRIBE when you're running an academy tribe, when you're napped with the entire world. Suck it up buttercup.

Panterraa lol my man..You have a couple friends in our tribe please stop lying again.

Not 10 and they really aren't helping you much anymore after you couldn't resist telling the world about your 'spys'.

Basically GGed the game for us.

Thanks.

Fortunately for us and very unfortunate for you they will cause no issue dealing with should we have to.

Very well aware of who they are and instead of boasting about your 'spys' perhaps try your best to remain silent.

You struggle with that though.

Maybe you're getting the brunt of the hate here because coky is mosly AFK getting others to play the game for him after he boasted so badly about not being beaten and his god complex is now ruined.

I find these big ego players don't normally last long.

Things normally 'come up' when they are getting beaten.

Also I know it's not your premade because your still trying to close 56 after 58373829201000 years.

#teamcarrot

You stopped being a 25 man tribe when you started operating an Academy Tribe. It's not exactly hard to understand.

When you stop with the bullshit "We're 25 vs 200" I'll stop calling you out on said bullshit.

The rest of your post is a steam of nonsense. I've never said you shouldn't have diplo, or any of the other fantasy you've made up. I've consistently said YOU ARE NOT A 25 MAN TRIBE when you're running an academy tribe, when you're napped with the entire world. Suck it up buttercup.

actully it is a 25 men tribe. The acdemny thing just happening and as I stated not my call or my idea there. Your not calling me out on my bullshit mate.

Panterraa lol my man..You have a couple friends in our tribe please stop lying again.

Not 10 and they really aren't helping you much anymore after you couldn't resist telling the world about your 'spys'.

Basically GGed the game for us.

Thanks.

Fortunately for us and very unfortunate for you they will cause no issue dealing with should we have to.

Very well aware of who they are and instead of boasting about your 'spys' perhaps try your best to remain silent.

You struggle with that though.

Maybe you're getting the brunt of the hate here because coky is mosly AFK getting others to play the game for him after he boasted so badly about not being beaten and his god complex is now ruined.

I find these big ego players don't normally last long.

Things normally 'come up' when they are getting beaten.

Also I know it's not your premade because your still trying to close 56 after 58373829201000 years.

#teamcarrot

Yeah i shouldn't told you that but oh well i didnt really care cause it actully didnt really matter much. not my playing style. I take what info is giving sure. But then I just go with it.

And yeah only so much you can do when people are barbing eating but 56 was a good game and fight all around with some of the best players in this game. looks like THC is getting the win.

damn now I got peeps trying to tell me how many friends I have. I love this game you guys are making this alot of fun.

Last edited: