• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

AshieM

Community Manager
Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Montjuïc are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20 - 200
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 75% domination

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN65).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

We all know you've heard it before, but:

Different speeds, world speed 2 with unit speed 0.5 for instance. Have you considered a 67% dom? So 2/3rds?

But 75% dom with relo will always be well received.

Not trying to be a stick in the mud, but this is the third world you have mislabeled. It is (EN 65) not (EN 63).

I know it is easy to copy and paste the text from previous threads, however you should really go over your work before you submit it.

Also, where is the tribe limit, world speed increase, and merchant speed decrease? Very confused that none of our feedback has been implemented since February of last year. Included is the Hall of Fame's; update them for crying out loud! Seems I might as well post all the other things that are wrong with this game in this thread seeing as this is literally the only thread Inno bothers to read or the Community Manager.

Cheers

We definitely need a lower tribe limit, to try and reduce everyone piling into one tribe and steam rolling the world from the start.

I like ArbitaryCamels suggestion of a world speed 2 with unit speed 0.5. We've basically had the same world for the last few, it's time for some spice to be added.

Yeah, it'd be really unfortunate if a tribe got 200 members and instantly won the world to prove to Inno how ridiculous having a 200 member limit is.

If someone would organize something like this, they might make a discord server like this full of experienced players ready to jump in as soon as the world opens. It would be a small price to pay to demonstrate the player base's wishes and ensure that the game improves in the long run.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Yeah, it'd be really unfortunate if a tribe got 200 members and instantly won the world to prove to Inno how ridiculous having a 200 member limit is.

Hypothetically speaking of course.
This assumes, of course, that there isn't a hypothetical (arbitrary, even) time window that needs to elapse before Inno says a world is allowed to be considered for the win and that all the members of this mega-tribe hypothetical are able to outlast the window before self-destructing.

This assumes, of course, that there isn't a hypothetical (arbitrary, even) time window that needs to elapse before Inno says a world is allowed to be considered for the win and that all the members of this mega-tribe hypothetical are able to outlast the window before self-destructing.

Let's see

This is largely at the CM's discretion. On the US market many years ago I remember a thread detailing a 90 day period and on Beta I remember a thread that said 180 days. Of course, it's extremely typical that I can't find either thread now, but it's largely up to the CM from what I remember.

I am very aware of the timer - thanks for your answer a few weeks ago :)

Most MRT tribe are a bunch of bad players and most world if they go up against a good tribe.. they don't get the win.

But would be nice to see tribe size decrease so that Dip actually matters a bit more now. Maybe the Mods can do a contest and a reward for anyone that stays below a tribe size? we had this done on US before.

lord we can hope so... NIB will be going NW so suggest another area for the juicy squad. love a good small tribe show down.. death to MRT....