• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

@AshieM We don't accept "slow changes", we've already been waiting for like a decade for these simple changes.

People are pissed and no "<3" are gonna make up for that.

I most certainly don't wanna "kill the messenger", but how about the messenger bring a message back instead of deleting this post..?

Whoever is in charge of "making changes" is a decade too late, players have been gathering for months already to make "TW3" themselves now...

Be "the messenger" and fire this up the chain, will you?

Come on now... we all know the truth here

meem.jpg

DeletedUser5539

I'm just surprised that Innogames is not yet auctioning out the right to configure world settings to the highest bidder.

Dear players,

Below are the configurations you will never see in your life even though we have had 6 years to have a world like this.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 2
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: .5
• Beginners protection: 3 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 25
• Players limit: 60000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: Domination 80%

This is my suggestive feedback and the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN62).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Player Base.

When we get this configuration?

@AshieM
I know that probably every VP world you get asked this same question but i am going to ask it one more time

The VP target on Kollmitz is 3000. It is too high. Please reduce it to 2500 VP

At this time we have 2436 Victory Points which gives us 84% of the Villages owned by the top 10 tribes

1624633917745.png

Surely we should be trying to equate the VP and the DOM worlds in some way because the prizes are the same. If we were on a DOM world we would be declared winners and the world would be closing.

There is minimal fighting now, i would say less than 3 players actively sending attacks to us and i am pretty sure if we stopped attacking them they would stop attacking us.

Inno's aim should not be to produce a boring game, but this world is truly boring now. If you want to turn players off playing VP worlds this is the way to do it.

It seems ridiculous that we have to conquer more than we would if we were on DOM worlds.

I can see that you have recently started VP worlds with less than 3000 target so i am assuming that someone is listening to the playerbase and making improvements. That is so good and such a relief. It means you understand and agree with what we are saying. Can you make a concession here?

Please can you take pity on us and make the target 2500 and let us finish this world today. Give the players an opportunity to join the new DOM world and continue the flow of money into the Inno money coffers

This is the map showing the area we cover. Surely when discussing the concept of VP worlds it was not your intention that we literally cover the whole map

1624635105096.png

@AshieM Please change the target
I think we have done enough to justify winning the world now.

Regards
Sledge

Yeah, that would be one hell of struggle.
Thank goodness a situation like that has never occurred before. ;)

Well its happening here cos we still have 500+ VP to go.
I think its time someone admitted they made a bit of a balls up going with 3000VP worlds and do the right thing - reduce the target and put us out of our misery.
It can be done
1624739923307.png

If Inno have it in their rules then i assume it is do-able otherwise what's the point of putting it out there.

Here are a few commercial reasons i thought of:
- no one is going to be silly enough to spend money on this world now that it is won.
- Set the players free so they can go on new worlds and possibly spend money there trying to 'catch up'
- Players are getting bored senseless. Many only play one world at a time. Leave it too long and they may not wish to start the new DOM world.
- Whilst waiting for the new DOM world (doubtful they will play another VP world if this continues) They try a different game and possibly like it so much they continue playing that game instead of TW2 - so they spend their hard earned cash somewhere else.
- Players will start avoiding VP worlds making those worlds even less enjoyable than they already are

The overall result is that the Inno bosses will need to downsize their yacht and trade in their Bugatti's for a nice little BMW. I suppose then they will wish they got rid of the 3000VP worlds earlier. The words 'Shoulda listened to Sledge' will be ringing round the Inno offices as they all look at their dwindling bonus cheques.
Inno needs to listen to the playerbase. Stop thinking they don't need to do something cos its not been done before. This is a service industry. Listen to the customers and start having a 'can do' attitude.
Its just a suggestion but you can send my consultancy fee in the post
You're welcome ;)

AshieM

Community Manager
@AshieM
I know that probably every VP world you get asked this same question but i am going to ask it one more time

The VP target on Kollmitz is 3000. It is too high. Please reduce it to 2500 VP

At this time we have 2436 Victory Points which gives us 84% of the Villages owned by the top 10 tribes

View attachment 2528
Surely we should be trying to equate the VP and the DOM worlds in some way because the prizes are the same. If we were on a DOM world we would be declared winners and the world would be closing.

There is minimal fighting now, i would say less than 3 players actively sending attacks to us and i am pretty sure if we stopped attacking them they would stop attacking us.

Inno's aim should not be to produce a boring game, but this world is truly boring now. If you want to turn players off playing VP worlds this is the way to do it.

It seems ridiculous that we have to conquer more than we would if we were on DOM worlds.

I can see that you have recently started VP worlds with less than 3000 target so i am assuming that someone is listening to the playerbase and making improvements. That is so good and such a relief. It means you understand and agree with what we are saying. Can you make a concession here?

Please can you take pity on us and make the target 2500 and let us finish this world today. Give the players an opportunity to join the new DOM world and continue the flow of money into the Inno money coffers

This is the map showing the area we cover. Surely when discussing the concept of VP worlds it was not your intention that we literally cover the whole map

View attachment 2530
@AshieM Please change the target
I think we have done enough to justify winning the world now.

Regards
Sledge

Send a ticket in - thanks