• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Kollmitz)

AshieM

Community Manager
Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Kollmitz are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20 - 200
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 3000 Victory points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN62).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Dear players,

Below are the configurations you will never see in your life even though we have had 6 years to have a world like this.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 2
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: .5
• Beginners protection: 3 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 25
• Players limit: 60000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: Domination 80%

This is my suggestive feedback and the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN62).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Player Base.

I would be more than happy with an 80% victory domination world WITHOUT Gwen. Instead of Gwen introduce some new crown packs for people to buy. Can also CAP tribe membership to 50 or 60 members it means less merges for endgame victory and less MRTs sprouting up from day 1 of the world opening.

I would be more than happy with an 80% victory domination world WITHOUT Gwen. Instead of Gwen introduce some new crown packs for people to buy. Can also CAP tribe membership to 50 or 60 members it means less merges for endgame victory and less MRTs sprouting up from day 1 of the world opening.

25 members.
Worlds too small for 50-60 members.
Anyone disagree?

@INNO Less members = more tribes = more tribe levels = more cash money = Happy board of directors

25 members.
Worlds too small for 50-60 members.
Anyone disagree?

@INNO Less members = more tribes = more tribe levels = more cash money = Happy board of directors
Couldn't agree more in respect of cutting the tribe member cap and having more tribes at high levels ultimately leading to more competition and overall increased cash flow. But, a 3,000 VP world with a 25 member cap for the tribe would make this hellish world drag out for 2x or 3x longer than it should.

I'd rather see VP worlds be completely abandoned bring back classic domination with some sort of endgame that was never yet delivered and only 1 Gwen event every 4 or 6 weeks with more useful and longer lasting rewards. For every 2 dom worlds realeased let the 3rd world be a speed world. And only keep 3 worlds open at once not 5 or 6.

Having a new world every 5-6 weeks is simply killing the player base on individual worlds. People get nobled out or rimmed and instead of restarting and playing the same world they give up and wait another week or two for the new world and this leaves them to never ever learn from any mistake.

But who are we kidding. The devs will only ever ask for opinions to pretend that they care about the player base but never actually implement player ideas or give the players the world settings that they want.

We have 3 days until W63 will open so I hope they'll make some changes to hopefully appease the anemic player base that is left for TW2

just currious..

you ask for feedback, but is there 1 world you changed the config due to the feedback?
because it seems to be the same 3000 vp which means worlds are about who will be in the merge in the end.
and who sticks with it by boring nobling up inactives and barbs to get to about 60 vp per person.. while with 15 vp per person the big merge happens often.

place the cap on 1000 vp, and max 30 players per tribes this is more then enough and encourages tribes to battle it out.
that way you can say with honor you won a world..

now there are numerous noobs around telling people they often won a world.. while in fact they hardly battled, but just hid in the safe areas of a masstribe never fighting hardly sending defense, biding there time to claim a win. with 30 members max. dead meat is dropped. and those that earn it can call victory.

just currious..

you ask for feedback, but is there 1 world you changed the config due to the feedback?
because it seems to be the same 3000 vp which means worlds are about who will be in the merge in the end.
and who sticks with it by boring nobling up inactives and barbs to get to about 60 vp per person.. while with 15 vp per person the big merge happens often.

place the cap on 1000 vp, and max 30 players per tribes this is more then enough and encourages tribes to battle it out.
that way you can say with honor you won a world..

now there are numerous noobs around telling people they often won a world.. while in fact they hardly battled, but just hid in the safe areas of a masstribe never fighting hardly sending defense, biding there time to claim a win. with 30 members max. dead meat is dropped. and those that earn it can call victory.

Sounds like a really solid idea but after reading through the forums it doesn't seem like Inno actually gives a sh*t about anyone's opinion. The only world I noticed any change on was when they accidentally flipped the night protection on a few worlds ago and decided that they need to turn it off before BP ended.

I'm hoping that @AshieM will be a hands on community mod and get W63 changed to a more suitable configuration as it seems like the player base has already suggested a bunch more ideas for the game.

Also this world (W63) is just a copy and paste of W62 as you can see from the original post. 24 hours left until we find out if any changes would be made to satisfy the players.

@AshieM
Your looking at some of the games oldest players skipping this world purely because @innogames dont know how or want to adjust their worlds.Purely because VP worlds make you more money.
You can try and deny it but everyone knows...And its why so many actually good players have left.
Enjoy the rest of your dying game and your even deader worlds. I hope you enjoy your little pocket money you will get from them compared to the suggestions of the people who you know....actually play the game?

@AshieM

Any chance that this worlds configuration will be changed? You guys at Inno got plenty of feedback for this world from a literal dead forum.... I'm hoping for some feedback here too so we can actually play a game that interests us for once and isn't simply a game being used as a cash cow by Inno for its limited paying player base.

Cheers.

I have a feeling no matter how many of us call out @AshieM , they wont respond. Probably they HAVE to post saying they want feedback, but arent required to actually respond to any. Nor implement any better ideas (litterally every idea posted here is better than what devs have made thus far)

AshieM

Community Manager
Hey players,

Since you all want my attention, let me give it to you.

Don't try to kill the messenger, changes will be coming, they're small and slow but give me a chance on it. You guys know very well how things work with the worlds that open. Yea, of course it's kind of the same worlds over and over, but I'm not the one in charge of Inno. What I can promise you is that, in the long run, I'll make that little difference. And yes, I DO SEE all the feedback that you guys give when I post these topics, I'm in the background watching what you guys comment and post.

Y'all have a great rest of the week <3