• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Ilha dos ratos)

AshieM

Community Manager
Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Ilha dos ratos are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20 - 200
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 75% domination

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (EN62).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

DeletedUser5424

What is the positive impact of such a high tribe member limit?

If you follow anything from TW1 then you could add speed worlds, no archer worlds, no morale punishment worlds for attacking outside of Provence's, Night bonus worlds and a NO gwen event worlds etc etc Not suggest everyone would like such worlds or even agree with the couple of options I wrote here but what I personally want to see is the following.

An endgame 80% Domination world with a maximum 80 member tribe limit. No troop relocation and NO GWEN EVENT through the entire world.

I'd also suggest not opening new worlds every 6 weeks. Basically this means that players who get rimmed, farmed or catted down and those who are even nobled out of the core within the few weeks to a month first month of game-play simply quit the world and wait for the next world to open. It stops people from committing seriously to the game and to one specific world therefore very few players who are new to the game are improving their style of playing. Y'know players like me

Anyway that's just my quick two cents on the matter. Lets see how this new world plays out. At least its finally a Domination world. And yes I'm aware that not everything I wrote here is related to the configurations of the world itself, I'm not an idiot I'm just too lazy to write it in the correct place :)

If you follow anything from TW1 then you could add speed worlds, no archer worlds, no morale punishment worlds for attacking outside of Provence's, Night bonus worlds and a NO gwen event worlds etc etc Not suggest everyone would like such worlds or even agree with the couple of options I wrote here but what I personally want to see is the following.

An endgame 80% Domination world with a maximum 80 member tribe limit. No troop relocation and NO GWEN EVENT through the entire world.

I'd also suggest not opening new worlds every 6 weeks. Basically this means that players who get rimmed, farmed or catted down and those who are even nobled out of the core within the few weeks to a month first month of game-play simply quit the world and wait for the next world to open. It stops people from committing seriously to the game and to one specific world therefore very few players who are new to the game are improving their style of playing. Y'know players like me

Anyway that's just my quick two cents on the matter. Lets see how this new world plays out. At least its finally a Domination world. And yes I'm aware that not everything I wrote here is related to the configurations of the world itself, I'm not an idiot I'm just too lazy to write it in the correct place :)
liked everything u said except for the no relocation without relocation how to beat up the noob coiners. lmao. no offense to my dear friends who are great at their game and use some coins

DeletedUser5447

Release the next world with, tribe member limit 40, morale inactive, relocation, 2x troop recruit speed/resource production which I believe is world speed, gwen wheel without nobles or coins, domination 90% and for the fun of it reduce the provisions of mounted archers to 4 ahaha. Would probably become more active then the last 4 domination worlds combined.

Last edited by a staff member:
Don't release a world for the next 2 months then give us one with,
tribe member limit 40, morale inactive, relocation, 2x troop recruit speed/resource production which I believe is world speed, gwen wheel without nobles or coins, domination 90% and for the fun of it reduce the provisions for mounted archers to 4. watch how many players join this world
What about moling barbarians? what you think of that!

DeletedUser5447

ᗡ:

Attachments

• xmulu1f6urt11.jpg
    xmulu1f6urt11.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 143