• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Competitions

DeletedUser

competitions, will there be any for this world including crown & no crown use allowed?

DeletedUser

that is what i was hoping, they made a post for 15 it may have been made after the world opened though i am not sure.
i was just on the forum here & figured i would ask while i was on, There may still be one made for 16 ill just check back tonight/tomorrow. Cheers & see you on poenari

DeletedUser

i see no reason why it shouldnt be...see you and glad i met you here, am new on forum but not on battlefield :)

DeletedUser

There will be awards like that crown thing in en15, I think.

DeletedUser

so i am guessing there not doing the easy prizes for W16 Poenari like on W15 1st to a noble 1st academy 1st one with rez. at xx amount they want level 15 20 & 30 tribe 30 honor points which is already hard enough with the increased cost of hmm lets see.... EVERYTHING lol well good luck everyone

DeletedUser

that one " contest" just turned into who can spend there money the fastest because there is NO way anyone donated 30 honor points worth of goods without using crowns not possible they should have at least separated that into 2 categories :\

DeletedUser16

that one " contest" just turned into who can spend there money the fastest because there is NO way anyone donated 30 honor points worth of goods without using crowns not possible they should have at least separated that into 2 categories :\
It is separated in two categories, non crown players can also win a prize and have their own category, prizes are the same as for players using crowns.

DeletedUser

okay great i know there are quite a few players out there that do donate very heavily from actual earned goods ( Now 1 question IF they use the original given 50 crowns on anything but donating are they disqualified? or can they not use crowns at all?

DeletedUser

No crowns at all as far as I know, as you would still have an advantage over a player who doesn't have any crowns to spend

DeletedUser16

You can use initial 50 crowns. So the ones which you gain via registering the first time to still be able to compete in non crown user category. Each bought crown spent (even 1) will place you to crown using category.

It is all stated in the competition announcement, I would advise that you guys read it so you don't miss out or put your self in disadvantage. :) Rules are always the same.

DeletedUser

yes but how do you distinguish which crowns are the given 50 & which are purchased crowns is what i was wondering?
What i am thinking is as long as you stay at Exactly 50 crowns spent or Under this amount you will be alright If this was your 1st world or you have Not spent your initial 50 crowns yet is that correct? i ask because i have several friends in this predicament.

Because i started the world & had 5 then bought a small pack to help get a skill point & because this was also not my 1st world & did not have any of those original 50 left so i believe i am Dq from the non crown section now

DeletedUser16

If you registered an account and bought for example 200 crowns on top of the 50 you will have 250, and if you spend only 50 or below it is still your initial crowns, the moment you spend more then 50 you are considered a crown user.

DeletedUser

So any player can spend up to 50 crowns? Am I understanding that right?

DeletedUser

when i started on poenari i had 5 crowns that is all on then i bought some & had a total of say 165, so as long as i did not drop below 115 ( a total of 50 less ) Even though the original 50 that i received from my 1st world was spent months ago on another world then i would still be okay?

DeletedUser2122

No,If you already used your free crowns on another world and you spent 50 crowns on en16 after buying some you will still be considered a crown user.