• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Competition: Race to 2000!

DeletedUser2081

Scrolling down Rankings is still not fixed :)
So i think this would be valid

Without using crowns
2wq7lfm.jpg

DeletedUser2098

how many player replied for not using crown. any one know that?

DeletedUser2098

i have a doubt. We cannot use the 50 crowns given free after the mission, right?
If it is like that how you will know that he never used crowns. Just a confusion.

DeletedUser

They measure someone has used crowns, not if they've been buying them, so it's detected if the free crowns are used, as well as any others (as far as I understand it anyway)

DeletedUser2151

i did spend crown on another server and earned some other crowns doing surveys. It is slightly possible that i may have spent crown on a re-roll of resources. You will have to check the server logs to be certain because I am not. So possible congrats to lee.ghost for 3rd place.

DeletedUser16

Yes, you have spent crowns on daily reroll so unfortunately I will have to reject your entry. Thank you for participating. :)

Congratulations to the winners, crowns will be granted shortly. :)

With Crowns:
1st:
SweetLady
2nd: Diabols86
3rd: AchillessTheBean

Without Crowns:
1st:
exegima
2nd: Jalle
3rd:
lee.ghost

DeletedUser2098

omg.. thank you soo much. i never thought i could do it.

DeletedUser2151

Congratz to my tribe mate Lee.ghosT for 3rd place. :)

One slip of the finger... just one...

DeletedUser2124

Eww...I accidentally clicked reroll and used some crowns, Otherwise i would had rushed for 2k points.:oops:

DeletedUser

More crown giveaways? Bad example but still an example: Max out the farm and use all the population in that villa.
Or who can own all played-owned villages in their province?