• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Competition Ideas for Zipser Burg

DeletedUser4458

Hey, I notice there is only two competitions for our new world Zipser Burg. I thought I would put forward some suggestions for some more competitions as the world is still new.
Maybe if anyone else has an idea they can comment it here.
The prizes can be smaller if needed or inventory items (unless moderators can only give out crowns)

The competitions are normally over really quickly so maybe a few could be later game ones or dragged out longer so people have to stick to it and work for it.

Idea 1)
First Player to reach 10 villages
Idea 2)
First player to own 50% of a province and rename it
Idea 3)
First tribe to own 100% of a province (Not sure how to allocate prizes for a tribe?)
Idea 4)
First player to create a level 20 academy
Idea 5)
First player to mint 500 coins
Idea 6)
First player to reclaim their own village after being nobled (Not sure if you can track this as normally you give prizes based on screenshots)
Idea 7)
First player to own 20,000 axes in one village

Thanks

DeletedUser4460

Great idea! I also have one myself..

A competition to see who can stay on the rim the longest with the ever growing barb population:)

DeletedUser4373

Competing for honor points with crowns don't make much sense tbh, it can be done in seconds if you have shekels to spare. Plus it's just "pay shekels to receive shekels". Units killed/lost as supporter would be a better alternative.

DeletedUser3730

Hey, I notice there is only two competitions for our new world Zipser Burg. I thought I would put forward some suggestions for some more competitions as the world is still new.
Maybe if anyone else has an idea they can comment it here.
The prizes can be smaller if needed or inventory items (unless moderators can only give out crowns)

The competitions are normally over really quickly so maybe a few could be later game ones or dragged out longer so people have to stick to it and work for it.

Idea 1)
First Player to reach 10 villages
Idea 2)
First player to own 50% of a province and rename it
Idea 3)
First tribe to own 100% of a province (Not sure how to allocate prizes for a tribe?)
Idea 4)
First player to create a level 20 academy
Idea 5)
First player to mint 500 coins
Idea 6)
First player to reclaim their own village after being nobled (Not sure if you can track this as normally you give prizes based on screenshots)
Idea 7)
First player to own 20,000 axes in one village

Thanks
My thoughts on your suggestions:
Idea 3 - simple way for prize for tribe, would be an increase in tribe levels.
Idea 4 - you can only have a level 1 academy, they are not upgradable
Idea 6, this would be easy to abuse by having your friend noble the village then letting you noble it back straight away.

The other ideas are all good, and would be a bit different from the usual competitions.

DeletedUser4458

My thoughts on your suggestions:
Idea 3 - simple way for prize for tribe, would be an increase in tribe levels.
Idea 4 - you can only have a level 1 academy, they are not upgradable
Idea 6, this would be easy to abuse by having your friend noble the village then letting you noble it back straight away.

The other ideas are all good, and would be a bit different from the usual competitions.
Idea 4 is suppose to say Level 20 HQ and Academy.
Idea 6, they could track this most likely.
Feel free to put forward some of your own while you're here maybe they will listen :D

DeletedUser3727

Some worlds had different competitions that didnt end so fast.
F.ex. on EN18 I think it was attacker of the day 3 times and minting 5k coins and something else (cant recall at this point).
Those then lasted way into the game.
There should be something for early game rushing and something for mid game and something for late game.
Early game rush is what we have here on this world (could also be 5k military, lvl 10/15/20 hq etc).
Mid game is more like 500-1000 coins, first to 20 villas, first to 300k OBP etc.
Late game could be 5-10k coins, 2m bp, 100 villas, 10 villas with max barracks etc etc.

This world you have crowning to get competition crowns (31HP).