• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Competition: First to 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser923

42qtHjB.png

Dear Players,

Welcome to Forte de Sagres. We thank you for joining us in this exciting new adventure. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get to 2000 points. Easy, right? We will give out six total prizes. Three for players who have used crowns to get there and three for those who have not used crowns. The rules are simple:
  • Post a screenshot of the rankings as soon as you reach 2000 points.
  • The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you will lose out.
  • Player must have village and points prior to last claim.
The prizes are:
1st to reach 2000 by using crowns: 1000 crown prize
1st to reach 2000 without using crowns: 1000 crown prize
2nd to reach 2000 by using crowns: 500 crown prize
2nd to reach 2000 without using crowns: 500 crown prize
3rd to reach 2000 by using crowns: 200 crown prize
3rd to reach 2000 without using crowns: 200 crown prize​

Easy, simple, and fun! Let the games begin!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

DeletedUser1322

I'm having real issues with the screenshot but I have made it to 2000 without the use of any crowns.
If someone could PM me and let me know how to go about screenshotting it that'd be great = D

http://imgur.com/dgrMvfh

DeletedUser486

^ We can see that image, so should be acceptable. Otherwise you can just link the image from the host site. Like so.
dgrMvfh.jpg

DeletedUser1313

since i see only 2 claims for the 2000points competition using crowns, here is my screenshot.
zojgwo.jpg
. i did use the crowns provided by the game.
i do believe that i'm entitled to the 2nd position because ninja leon did not fulfill the requirments:
  • Post a screenshot of the rankings as soon as you reach 2000 points.
  • The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you will lose out.
He did not post as soon as he reached the 2000points. This is a competition on the forum, where both game performance and forum participation are required. If somebody else can do it for you, in Hackster2000 screenshot, we can see at least 8 people ahead of him, but none posted on the forum.

DeletedUser430

1st to 2,000 With Crowns:
RankPlayer
1Redaisenjack
2ninja leon
3LordSlaider

1st to 2,000 With No Crowns:
RankPlayer
1Lord Foufous
2BigD

***Correction***

There are 1 more slot open for anyone to post a screenshot of them reaching 2,000 points without using crowns. All entries will be verified! It's just as much about keeping your villages as well.

DeletedUser430

Yatogami;n18014 said:
Why did you ignore Hackster. Coolnite?
Upon verifying his claim, he was nobled and lost his village (currently listed at 0). I was informed that it's just as much about keeping the village so that we can verify all claims of crowns/no crowns. Don't shoot the messenger guys :(

DeletedUser486

That's the first I've heard of that requirement, he hit 2k, and he posted first to the forum, no?

DeletedUser430

Yatogami;n18016 said:
That's the first I've heard of that requirement, he hit 2k, and he posted first to the forum, no?
He posted screenshot however he failed to maintain village to be verified. So currently there is one more slot open for no crowns. This is something that should have been expressed in the rules and for that I take FULL responsibility for forgetting to mention this. A player needs to obtain that village so that we can verify if they have used crowns/no crowns prior to the last entry. If not there is no way to verify a village that is listed at 0.

DeletedUser430

1st to 2,000 With Crowns:
RankPlayer
1Redaisenjack
2ninja leon
3LordSlaider

1st to 2,000 With No Crowns:
RankPlayer
1Lord Foufous
2BigD
3Shadow Throne

Congratulations to all those that posted screenshots and were able to retain their villages for verification. Please allow our CM to verify each contestant then crowns will be provided.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to all the players!! You have been awarded your prizes!! :) Thanks for playing Tribal Wars 2 on our new world!

Status
Not open for further replies.