• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Come on guys

DeletedUser694

There are some tasty wars going on and stacks of action in the game why is there no One in here?

DeletedUser

Everyone is attacking ASH, even though they're by no means the biggest threat any more, but people don't seem to me thinking ahead very much right now. So we'll just have to see what happens when the war ends

DeletedUser

They barked and now everybody is biting back and they flesh taste good :D (so of course everybody is still hitting ASH)

DeletedUser

Well you know why everybody is attacking you? Because you think you can take on the whole world. Remember when we TEN and you are allies? But you backstabbed us?

DeletedUser694

Trust has always been a big issue in the game, personally when a pact is negotiated i think they should be held. Any tribe breaking a pact without a warning period is the lowest of the low and shows the personalities in the tribe cannot be trusted. Thing is this will be remembered down the line in other worlds. People will know what players can be trusted and which can't.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the breaking of that pact was because of two of our council members, Holdtight and Stevo-Morrison, both of which have now quit. So we're left to deal with this mess (I was on the council and we were still only given a couple of hours warning, Hold and Stevo just sort of went power mad)

DeletedUser3374

Can anyone post some stats of the ASH vs TEN+CRS+HNS+TFT war int he past 3 months ?