• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Coloured Production Indicator not showing

DeletedUser2084

I've mentioned it in the 1.19 discussion thread but no one seems to have read my post.

overwiew.jpg

As shown in the update, this is what the production queue should look like. My current production queue does NOT show this. I'm assuming it's not intended due to the picture above.

Thank you for the post. Which view and platform are you talking about exactly? In the browser version there are colored numbers visible on top right where you get the indication of time left in the queue.

DeletedUser2084

Thank you for the post. Which view and platform are you talking about exactly? In the browser version there are colored numbers visible on top right where you get the indication of time left in the queue.

Yup you're right about that but that's only on the sidebar queue thing. I meant when I go into Overviews -> Production it's supposed to show the indicators there as well according to the post but it does not.

It does seem according to the update features post that there should be that kind of indicators in the overview. However, since it's a new feature and we can't be exactly sure how it was meant to be realized, I recommend you to post about it at Ideas & Suggestions to get the feedback through. We can't really call this a bug since it's more a missing feature.