• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

color coding tribes

DeletedUser

My head is not working today and feel lazy. So, i'm just gonna ask if there is a way to color code any tribe without marking them as ally or NAP or enemy in the diplomacy tab?

It is very useful to color code tribe when you are planning to farm/noble an active player or if you are being attacked or gangbanged and you want to know every village location of your assailant.

i liked the color coding in TW1 as well (personalized) the way TW2 does it is you make a mark of sorts with different color backgrounds and whatever pic in the middle u want.

Not quite as effective since u cant instantly do a tribe a certain color just for ur personal pleasure but meh

DeletedUser

Yeah, customising group icons is great but we can only use it by village and not by tribe. What we need is for a customised icon for tribes, to easily identify the specific tribe locations on the map. This is useful in determining proximity of tribes for strategy in attacks or support and defense.

DeletedUser2616

The problem with the group icons is that there is a limit. you can only have 10 and only 4 added to 1 village. So you have to use them sparingly to organise your own bases and enemy/ noteworthy bases. and tbh, the 10 isn't even enough for my own bases.

Being able to mark players/tribes by a colour does sound like an interesting idea though, it would make it easier if someone you're an enemy with keeps jumping tribes or something like that :)

DeletedUser687

Custom color coding is quite interesting...
YXgfFrR.png