• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Co-op bug.

DeletedUser3731

My tribe mate and I cannot add each other on co-op. http://prntscr.com/caunvs

I am using google chrome on my windows 10 laptop.

He is using IOS apple IPhone, and google chrome on his computer.

Every time I try to accept his invite or he tries to accept mine it says we need to validate our emails.
We have both done that and have been playing for years. (me 2 him 10) and have been attacking and doing everything else.
I think this might be a bug where we can't add each other?

If you need further information just ask, don't close this thread and say "validate your emails, not a bug".

DeletedUser3016

Your screenshot is not showing. If you could message me with the name of the player that you are trying to coop with, I can have a look at this for you.

DeletedUser1201

Please note that the Co-Op feature is presently not available on the iOS at the moment. As @andy01 stated, if you can provide us with further information or submit a ticket through the Support system, we can further look into things for you.

DeletedUser3731

Please note that the Co-Op feature is presently not available on the iOS at the moment. As @andy01 stated, if you can provide us with further information or submit a ticket through the Support system, we can further look into things for you.
BUILD:

market: en
sentry_markets: [yy,zz]
hash: a641efc4
date: 1471967890.08

LOCAL STORAGE:

armyHotkey_352363_en21: {"26037":{"key":0,"type":"attack"},"26076":{"key":1,"type":"attack"},"26135":{"key":2,"type":"attack"},"48297":{"key":3,"type":"attack"}}
chatLastTimeStamp: 1472242137147
lastSelectedVillageId: 601
overviewVillagesPredefinedFilter: {"name":"Combined","value":"COMBINED"}
paginationLimit: 100
reportBattleCasual: true
reportFilters: {"BATTLE_RESULTS":{"1":false,"2":false,"3":false},"BATTLE_TYPES":{"attack":true,"defense":true,"support":true,"scouting":true},"OTHERS_TYPES":{"trade":true,"system":true,"misc":true},"MISC":{"favourite":false,"full_haul":false,"forwarded":false}}
secondVillageUsed: true
seenTribeInvitations: [3,16,3,16,3,16,3,16,3,16,3,16,3,16,3,12,16,3,12,16,3,12,16,3,12,16]
selectedTribeForumId: 16
showChat: false
smartTips: {"second_village_expire":{"disabled":false,"cooldownFactor":2},"second_village":{"disabled":false,"cooldownFactor":7},"tribe_invitation":{"disabled":false,"cooldownFactor":12},"res_depo_reroll_available":{"disabled":true,"cooldownFactor":20},"res_depo_jobs_available":{"disabled":true,"cooldownFactor":20},"res_depo_jobs_collectible":{"disabled":true,"cooldownFactor":20},"officer_loot_master":{"disabled":true,"cooldownFactor":20},"building_queue":{"disabled":true,"cooldownFactor":20},"recruit_queue":{"disabled":false,"cooldownFactor":19},"hospital_recovered_units":{"disabled":false,"cooldownFactor":2},"no_tribe":{"disabled":true,"cooldownFactor":20},"unused_boosters":{"disabled":false,"cooldownFactor":2},"attack_barbs":{"disabled":true,"cooldownFactor":20}}
gameSettings: {"worldInfoOpen":false,"villageInfoOpen":false,"villageRepeat":true,"smartTips":true,"nightModeGraphics":true,"animations":true,"zoomAnimation":true,"music":false,"sfx":true,"trees":true,"fog":false,"locator":true,"premium":true,"deleteReports":false,"levelIndicator":true,"commandsOwn":true,"commandsTrade":true,"minimizeDailyUnitDeal":false,"resourceDepositUsed":true,"resourceDepositEnableReroll":true}

BROWSER:

productSub: 20030107
vendor: Google Inc.
hardwareConcurrency: 4
appCodeName: Mozilla
appName: Netscape
appVersion: 5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.70 Safari/537.36
platform: Win32
product: Gecko
userAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/53.0.2785.70 Safari/537.36
language: en-US
languages: [en-US,en]
onLine: true
cookieEnabled: true

BROWSER PLUGINS:
-----------
name: Widevine Content Decryption Module
version: undefined
filename: widevinecdmadapter.dll
description: Enables Widevine licenses for playback of HTML audio/video content. (version: 1.4.8.903)
-----------
name: Chrome PDF Viewer
filename: mhjfbmdgcfjbbpaeojofohoefgiehjai
description:
-----------
name: Shockwave Flash
filename: pepflashplayer.dll
description: Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
-----------
name: Native Client
filename: internal-nacl-plugin
description:
-----------
name: Chrome PDF Viewer
filename: internal-pdf-viewer
description: Portable Document Format

DeletedUser3016

From what I am seeing, you have not activated your account. You can do this by clicking the box that looks like a mailbox, with a ! sign through it, which is located in the top left, just under where your quests are shown in the browser version.

e9261843b6874e94d6bb7b7e2cff9606.png

When I have had a look, it is only you that needs to do this. This will send a link to your email address that you registered with, which you can then click the validation link, refresh your game, and you are done! If you are still struggling, then please feel free to add more information, and I shall see what can be done.

DeletedUser3731

Well. I feel autistic... please delete this thread to the deep deep deep pits of internet fails.

I was told that you can't attack unless you activated your account anyway so i assumed i did so 2 years ago and called it a day and thought it was a bug....
end my shame...

DeletedUser3016

Don't worry about it. It's a really common thing that comes up. Glad we got it sorted for you!